Author Topic: Scott Walker warns GOP to ‘wake up’ after Dems flip deep-red Wisconsin district  (Read 3559 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Dem Donors are not donating.

Maybe I am naive, but I thought Democrats just steal taxpayer monies and Union Dues while funneling dough though pay-to-play 'foundations' to get the billions upon billions they need to campaign and "win" office??
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DB

They sell influence/access. When they're not in power they lose influence and therefore don't get paid as much. How's the Clinton foundation doing now that they both are out of top level government???

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Maybe I am naive, but I thought Democrats just steal taxpayer monies and Union Dues while funneling dough though pay-to-play 'foundations' to get the billions upon billions they need to campaign and "win" office??

No. You're not naive. They do Exactly that.

But it takes Totals, and they are getting crushed by the RNC.

Tom Steyer To Donate $30 Million To Help Dems Retake House in 2018
https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tips/tom-steyer-to-donate-dollar30-million-to-help-democrats-retake-house-in-2018/vp-BBI74Ka

That's DOWN $44 Million from his last mega funding blitz.

Rats have wasted whatever Punch and Judy they paraded around behind under Obama to the point where they don't have the credibility remaining to gather the needed TOTALS from Billionaire jerks like Steyer anymore.

And unless they come up with Something, Anything, as an alternative to Trump's policies, initiatives, even his Persona if you will, it is going to get worse for them, much worse.

It's not even Trump himself that's hamstringing them.

As one columnist put it a few months back, it's not Trump the man but Trump-ism that's got people fired up.

Like it or not, good or bad, it's a wave of Populism that is Crushing the Rats and no amount of Media hair tearing and poll rigging is going to change that.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:51:06 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Like it or not, good or bad, it's a wave of Populism that is Crushing the Rats and no amount of Media hair tearing and poll rigging is going to change that.

Well that doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside either.  I've heard from more than just a few "Republicans" that operating the country from a dictatorship is perfectly fine with them as long as their political enemies are the ones punished and their wealth and opportunities are enriched.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Well that doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside either.  I've heard from more than just a few "Republicans" that operating the country from a dictatorship is perfectly fine with them as long as their political enemies are the ones punished and their wealth and opportunities are enriched.

As to the "Foundations" an active and engaged FEC ought to be all over them like stink on a diaper for Money Laundering, Conspiracy, and other Racketeering and Fraud related charges.

Trump nominated Robert Wood Johnson IV' 'Woody' - inheritor of the massive JNJ fortune - and owner of the NY Jets as our Ambassador to England to open up the crooked hands of crooked British medical products regulators as part of his 'Art of the Deal' to get JNJ on board with lowering prescription drug prices here in the States.

England has been owned by GSK for decades, and they've been getting caught for decades and receiving a slap on the wrist for it, for Decades.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if somewhere down the road some low life OK-ed a merger/restructure/buy out/trade off of assets here between JNJ/GSK.

Trump nominated a former CEO of Eli Lily to run HHS. I am not blind to this. It STINKS to High Heaven.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com