Author Topic: Anti-radiation drug sales boom as more people worry about a nuclear threat  (Read 433 times)

Online corbe

Anti-radiation drug sales boom as more people worry about a nuclear threat

By  Allison Maass 

5 Hours Ago

Troy Jones said the re-election of George W. Bush, the Iraq War, North Korea missile launches and Donald Trump’s tweets all have one thing in common, they have caused a boom in potassium iodide (KI) sales.

Jones owns Nukepills.com and distributes the anti-radiation drug to people around the world. He said he sold an average of about 300 packs a day early last year, but in August, after Kim Jong Un threatened Guam with a nuclear missile, sales jumped to 3,000, and then after Trump Tweeted on January 2 about his "nuclear button," sales jumped to 10,000 a day.

<..snip..>

https://www.circa.com/story/2018/01/16/national-security/nuclear-threat-worries-have-potassium-iodide-sales-increase
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Potassium iodide.  You will have a very healthy thyroid, while the rest of your organs cook, break down, and hemorrhage.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 05:46:27 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

So what. You don't buy snow tires in summer.

Offline DB

I have a supply of them but only because I'm not far from a nuke plant.