Author Topic: Rush: Leftists Believe All the Anti-Trump Narratives  (Read 603 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Leftists Believe All the Anti-Trump Narratives
« on: January 15, 2018, 09:13:53 pm »

Leftists Believe All the Anti-Trump Narratives

Jan 15, 2018

RUSH: Jimmy in Spring, Texas. Greetings, sir. Great to have you here with us.

CALLER: Rush, happy post-Steeler and Saint Monday. I’m a Saint guy, and although I boycotted the whole year, unfortunately I broke down this weekend and watched this weekend’s games.

RUSH: Yeah, it will be interesting to see what the ratings for this weekend’s NFL games end up being, if they’ll be up, flat, or down from last year.

CALLER: But Rush, you know, there’s an old military principle: divide and conquer. And with the left they’ve now incorporated: distract, divide, and conquer. And I firmly believe — my suspicion meter is off the charts after this weekend. But I believe this whole Hawaii incident on Saturday, the Dick Durbin allegation late last week are somehow are tied together as part of this whole silent coup to take down the president. They couldn’t take him down during the election. Then they tried to take him down with the Electoral College, then the Russia story, then it was his mental capacity, then it was his temperament, and now —

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/15/leftists-believe-all-the-anti-trump-narratives/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: Leftists Believe All the Anti-Trump Narratives
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 09:32:34 pm »
Leftists Believe All the Anti-Trump Narratives

And all the anti-conservative ones as well!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien