Author Topic: Website satirizing feminism shuts down unable to out-satirize feminism  (Read 262 times)

Online corbe

Website satirizing feminism shuts down unable to out-satirize feminism

by HeidiMunson

5 hrs

"We are shutting down our rather hilarious project because we can no longer compete with our competition."

I don’t know about you, but more often than not these days, I wonder if I’ve slipped through a wormhole and am now living in an insane asylum. The Left comes up with new ways to be offended daily and creates new terms faster than an insult generator spew out insults. The Right regularly abandons policy issues in favor of the Cult of Personality. And the president . . . yes, well, plenty has been said about that.

The point is: you’re not imagining things. Recently, a website whose sole purpose was to satirize radical feminism voluntarily shut itself down. The reason? According to the post: “recent events have proven to us that it is no longer possible to satirize the feminist left.”

<..snip..>

https://www.themaven.net/theresurgent/contributors/website-satirizing-feminism-shuts-down-unable-to-out-satirize-feminism-sIFdf-Q6L0KC_DgQz431Iw
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.