Author Topic: End Judicial Tyranny with One Single Word  (Read 406 times)

Offline endicom

End Judicial Tyranny with One Single Word
« on: January 16, 2018, 05:14:44 pm »
American Thinker
John D. Donaldson
Jan. 16, 2018

Since the election of President Trump, we have witnessed a series of rulings by Clinton- and Obama-appointed federal judges to block executive orders (E.O.) related to immigration.  In each case, the current system has allowed a single unelected judge to block the actions of a duly elected president who has attempted to exercise the authority conferred upon him by the Constitution and the voters.  Such judicial tyranny cannot be tolerated.

The only court created by the founders of the Constitution is the Supreme Court (SCOTUS), with all other federal courts established by Congress and administered by the Judicial Branch of government.  District courts, appellate courts, and the various circuits are all congressional initiatives.  Federal judges are nominated by the Executive Branch but confirmed by the congressional arm of government.

More... http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/end_judicial_tyranny_with_one_single_word.html

Offline endicom

Re: End Judicial Tyranny with One Single Word
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 05:15:05 pm »

One weird little trick.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 08:24:15 pm »
I like it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 11:05:39 pm »
I like it!

If it works. The current farce certainly doesn't.