Author Topic: ‘Chilling’ report finds 73 percent of U.S. terrorist convicts are foreign-born  (Read 657 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Most people convicted of international terrorism in U.S. courts since 2001 were foreign-born, the Trump administration said in a report Tuesday that officials said boosts the president’s calls for tougher immigration restrictions and limits on travel.

The report also said deportation officers had more than 2,500 encounters last year with people on the FBI’s terrorist watch list — which works out to more than seven a day — and more than 1,700 foreigners have been kicked out of the U.S. on national security grounds since 2001.

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen called the findings “truly chilling” and warned that it doesn’t capture the full extent of the threat of international terrorism.

“This report, unfortunately, is likely just the tip of the iceberg,” she said.'

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/16/73-percent-terrorists-were-foreign-born-dhs-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Only 73%? I figured it would be more.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

Only 73%? I figured it would be more.
The domestic kind would include people like the second generation Somalis who reject their western, democratic places of birth and decide living the seventh century life would be much better.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The domestic kind would include people like the second generation Somalis who reject their western, democratic places of birth and decide living the seventh century life would be much better.

Yep, so if we take the shithole birthers by proxy out of that 2nd number and add it to the 1st column we have over 90%

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."