Author Topic: #NeverTrump Hack Ana Navarro Says POTUS Must Pass DACA to Prove He Isn’t Racist – Then Calls Him a ‘  (Read 461 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

#NeverTrump Hack Ana Navarro Says POTUS Must Pass DACA to Prove He Isn’t Racist – Then Calls Him a ‘P**sy’ in Spanish
Gateway Pundit, Jan 15, 2018, Cristina Laila

Not only did Ana Navarro call President Trump a ‘c*nt’ and or ‘p**sy’ (depending on the translation), she accused the president of being a racist.

Stay classy Ana Navarro.

Ana Navarro tweeted,”If @realDonaldTrump wants to try to do something to contradict the widely-held perception that he is a dark-hearted racist, there is a quick way for him to do it: exert some damn leadership and pass #DACA. Pass it now. ¡Coño!”

So President Trump is racist if he decides to enforce federal immigration laws and put Americans first? Let that sink in.

Isn’t it strange how Donald Trump has been in the public eye for decades yet no one has ever accused him of being racist until he ran for president of the United States as a Republican?

More: https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=buNdWpqoAuS8ggfNzo_wCg&q=ana+navarro&oq=ana+navarro&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i131k1l2j0l8.675.3375.0.3848.11.8.0.3.3.0.88.623.8.8.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.11.721...46j0i10k1j0i46k1.0.64OvLcnBj4A

Online Right_in_Virginia

So President Trump is racist if he decides to enforce federal immigration laws and put Americans first? Let that sink in.

Get the whole sh*t show now folks?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Isn’t it strange how Donald Trump has been in the public eye for decades yet no one has ever accused him of being racist until he ran for president of the United States as a Republican?

No, it’s not strange at all, because that’s a lie.  He was president of Trump Management in the 70s.  They settled a federal lawsuit for housing discrimination.  As part of the settlement, they had to train employees on the Fair Housing Act and run an ad campaign demonstrating compliance. 

Sorry, but being sued by the Justice Department under the Civil Rights Act for discrimination is pretty much the definition of a racist accusation.  Whether he actually is remains doubtful.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 01:14:34 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

No, it’s not strange at all, because that’s a lie.  He was president of Trump Management in the 70s.  They settled a federal lawsuit for housing discrimination.  As part of the settlement, they had to train employees on the Fair Housing Act and run an ad campaign demonstrating compliance. 

Sorry, but being sued by the Justice Department under the Civil Rights Act for discrimination is pretty much the definition of racist accusation.  Whether he actually is remains doubtful.

I don't think he's actually a racist. I think he's like the mentally handicapped woman I work with who says white women shouldn't marry  "black boys" because they're like vicious dogs.

Not 10 minutes later she told me that MLK should have run for president because he would have won.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I don't think he's actually a racist.

Me neither, but the author is an idiot.

Apparently, Ms. Funbags can’t do a simple Google search on a story that has been known for decades.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 01:25:47 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Me neither, but the author is an idiot.

Agreed. She's a Trumper

Apparently, Ms. Funbags can’t do a simple Google search on a story that has been known for decades.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.