Author Topic: Rush: Trump Kept His Promise to Black America  (Read 592 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump Kept His Promise to Black America
« on: January 15, 2018, 09:15:25 pm »

Trump Kept His Promise to Black America

Jan 15, 2018

RUSH: You know, I went back to the archives. Sometimes things in the news jog my memory and I go back to the archives. I keep an archive of pretty much everything I use in show prep, in a number of different ways, and I have found excellent keyword search techniques to be able to recall things. If I can’t remember who wrote it, if I can’t remember the website, keyword search. I pretty much have a fair amount of success when I have a vague memory of something.

And I went back. This is a Washington Post story. It is from 2016. February 19th, 2016. And the headline: “Donald Trump Says if He ‘Were African American,’ He Wouldn’t Like President Obama — As Donald Trump pitched himself as ‘a unifier’ during a rally in this beach town Friday afternoon, he criticized President Obama for not doing enough for the African Americans who helped vote him into office.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/15/trump-kept-his-promise-to-black-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Rush: Trump Kept His Promise to Black America
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 09:29:23 pm »
I believe a better economy helps all workers, generally--blacks too. All boats rise on rising tides sort of thing.

But I doubt Trumps gets much credit, since blacks follow their lib-dem plantation keepers in Congress, Sports, entertainment, etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln