Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: Trump ‘Shithole’ Remarks Forcing Lawmakers to Justify Current Immigration Policy  (Read 428 times)

rangerrebew

Tucker Carlson: Trump ‘Shithole’ Remarks Forcing Lawmakers to Justify Current Immigration Policy

by Jeff Poor13 Jan 2018

Friday on his Fox News Channel program, host Tucker Carlson explained one of the possible reasons President Donald Trump’s reported “shithole” remarks have generated some much “outrage,” especially from elected leaders.

Carlson acknowledged some of the hysteria was “tactical” because it is intended to score points against Trump. However, some of it he postulated was because it was forcing lawmakers to explain what defines America.

Transcript as follows:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/01/13/tucker-carlson-trump-shithole-remarks-forcing-lawmakers-justify-current-immigration-policy/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
As I posted in another thread, Mr. Trump has literally transformed the discussion of immigration by destroying any semblance of political correctness that might be used by the left to control the arguments.

Good on him for doing so.

The next -- and really big step -- will be to use the same tactics to re-align the discourse about race in America...

Offline aligncare

As I posted in another thread, Mr. Trump has literally transformed the discussion of immigration by destroying any semblance of political correctness that might be used by the left to control the arguments.

Good on him for doing so.

The next -- and really big step -- will be to use the same tactics to re-align the discourse about race in America...

Three (more likely seven) more years, baby! I couldn’t be happier with the outcomes he is achieving in policy, politics and culture.