Author Topic: Reality offends Leftists: If you didn’t know some countries are sh*tholes, you’ve never really seen  (Read 969 times)

rangerrebew

Reality offends Leftists: If you didn’t know some countries are sh*tholes, you’ve never really seen the world

Friday, January 12, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) In the latest media uproar over Trump, Democrats claim the President described certain nations as “sh*tholes” during negotiations over immigration and DACA. Democrats went ballistic, accusing Trump of all the usual things, such as being a racist, a KKK member, an idiot and so on. What has never occurred to Democrats and the media, however, is that come countries really are sh*tholes.

The President, in other words, only told the truth. For that, he is being utterly condemned (as expected) by a group of people who constantly LIE about everything. (Yes, to the Left, truth is highly offensive, but lies are socially acceptable.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-12-reality-offends-leftists-if-you-didnt-know-some-countries-are-shitholes-youve-never-really-seen-the-world.html

Offline Night Hides Not

There’s a several mile stretch along I-10 in El Paso that defines the term in question. As you drive west near UTEP and the Sun Bowl, to your left is a section of Juarez, replete with 1-2 room “structures” constructed from plywood and cardboard. Most of the year, the Rio Grande is merely a stream, and the fence there impedes nary a soul trying to cross the river.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline dfwgator

Funny how all the liberals who said they'd leave the country if Trump said they would go to "Non-Shithole" countries.

Offline anubias

Funny how all the liberals who said they'd leave the country if Trump said they would go to "Non-Shithole" countries.

I’d chip in to pay them to go to live in a shithole country.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I’d chip in to pay them to go to live in a shithole country.

Even the shithole countries don't want their kind.  The boardline shithole counties like canada...not so much either.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline dfwgator

Even the shithole countries don't want their kind.  The boardline shithole counties like canada...not so much either.

Africans hate "African-Americans" even more than they do white Americans.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Africans hate "African-Americans" even more than they do white Americans.
I understand the educational and career performance by Caribbean and African blacks, vastly exceeds that of American blacks.

It stands as resounding proof that liberalism destroyed blacks in America, by turning them into economic slaves and wards of government largess.

The father of the family became Uncle Sam.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline anubias

Yep.  When you fill a shithole with shit, it goes from being a shithole to steaming pile.  While in shithole status there is still some hope left.

Offline WingNot

Yep.  When you fill a shithole with shit, it goes from being a shithole to steaming pile.  While in shithole status there is still some hope left.

Shitholes seek their own level. Keep letting the lowest turds in from the steaming pile shithole countries and soon you become the shithole. 

Offline anubias

Shitholes seek their own level. Keep letting the lowest turds in from the steaming pile shithole countries and soon you become the shithole.

Exactly.   888high58888

That’s the reason that, whether Trump said it or not, I think Trump should have owned it.  A better response would have been, “While I do not recall using that word, I did think it; so maybe...  Then used your explanation above to explain to the American people why we don’t need immigrants from the 15 shithole countries.

He’d have won in a landslide in 2020.  :silly:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online goatprairie

I remember when Reagan called the Soviet Union the Evil Empire.  Reagan was 100% correct...the SU was an evil empire. I was a Dem at the time, but I knew Reagan was right.
Yet liberals frothed at the mouth over that obviously true statement shrieking that Reagan's true comment would cause the SU to start WWIII. They were always claiming Reagan was going to start WWIII anyway.
What will change now that Trump has stated the obvious? Nothing. Except some people's feelings got hurt. But even if Trump hadn't stated the obvious, Haiti would still be an awful country. Except their feelings wouldn't have been hurt. I guess that's a huge difference and improvement for Haiti.  :whistle:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It interesting how the "dialogue of immigration" has shifted within a few days.
All because of Mr. Trump's [alleged] comment.

Folks who would normally be afraid to speak their minds only a week ago on the subject, are now comin' out o' the closet.

Better late than never!

Offline anubias

It interesting how the "dialogue of immigration" has shifted within a few days.
All because of Mr. Trump's [alleged] comment.

Folks who would normally be afraid to speak their minds only a week ago on the subject, are now comin' out o' the closet.

Better late than never!

True dat.  It is no longer UnPC to call a shithole a shithole. 

Quick!  Somebody ask Trump to make a wetback remark!

Offline dfwgator

True dat.  It is no longer UnPC to call a shithole a shithole. 

Quick!  Somebody ask Trump to make a wetback remark!

Yes I wonder how the snowflakes would have reacted to Ike's "Operation Wetback".

Offline WingNot

Yes I wonder how the snowflakes would have reacted to Ike's "Operation Wetback".

WAit for the Demand that all memorials and/or statues of him be removed.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 02:49:57 am by Wingnut »

Offline dfwgator

Demand that all memorials and/or statues of him be removed.

Oh, they will get around to that, I assure you.

Offline anubias

WAit for the Demand that all memorials and/or statues of him be removed.

Shhhh!  Don’t say that too loud.  The numbnuts might hear you!