Author Topic: Missile warning  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Missile warning
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 09:27:35 pm »
What kind was in the freezer to get?

Strawberry cheesecake.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 09:28:54 pm »
See, I don't get that panic shit.  I would have grabbed a lawn chair and a cooler and found a nice spot on a hill to see the show.

You'll go blind doing that.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2018, 09:29:45 pm »
True, if your going to go from a missile what can you do?  Unless you are a billionaire with an underground bomb shelter stocked for the duration.

Oprah has a mansion over here in Maui.  Don't think she ever visits it though.

Offline anubias

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2018, 09:31:23 pm »
See, I don't get that panic shit.  I would have grabbed a lawn chair and a cooler and found a nice spot on a hill to see the show.

That makes much more sense than running around in a blind panic as I’m sure many did.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2018, 09:33:36 pm »
Strawberry cheesecake.

That sounds good.  I like dark cherry.  Have very little anymore due to the cancer I had last year.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2018, 09:34:51 pm »

Can't stand Oprah.  She is busy all the time pushing every nut case there is.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2018, 09:35:41 pm »
That sounds good.  I like dark cherry.  Have very little anymore due to the cancer I had last year.

Oh, no.  Hope you're okay.  I don't eat much either as I'm trying to lose ten pounds.  I eat maybe a teaspoon or two a day.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2018, 09:36:27 pm »
Can't stand Oprah.  She is busy all the time pushing every nut case there is.

I despise her also.  She's made many racist comments that will come back to haunt her if she actually runs for President.  Which she won't.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2018, 09:38:27 pm »
That makes much more sense than running around in a blind panic as I’m sure many did.

I have found in situations that have the potential for mass hysteria, irrational behavior, Hurricane evacuations, natural disasters, and/or an eminent thermal nuclear detonation your best course of action  is to stay as far away from other humans as possible. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline WingNot

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2018, 09:40:42 pm »
You'll go blind doing that.

I have a pair or two of Eclipse watching glasses left over from the last two celestial events.   So, I'm cool.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2018, 09:42:31 pm »

No, she prefers to hang out in her California digs.  Got wiped out by a mudslide while she was in it, ha ha!  There are pictures of her fat ass being hauled off on a rescue chopper.  This is not a joke.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2018, 09:53:32 pm »
Oh, no.  Hope you're okay.  I don't eat much either as I'm trying to lose ten pounds.  I eat maybe a teaspoon or two a day.

I am doing good.  Thank you.  A teaspoon doesn't sound very satisfying.  Sounds like a teaser.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2018, 09:56:47 pm »
I despise her also.  She's made many racist comments that will come back to haunt her if she actually runs for President.  Which she won't.

She might.  At this point its a game for any loony tune.

Offline anubias

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2018, 10:01:37 pm »
I have found in situations that have the potential for mass hysteria, irrational behavior, Hurricane evacuations, natural disasters, and/or an eminent thermal nuclear detonation your best course of action  is to stay as far away from other humans as possible.

Sounds wise to me.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2018, 10:02:20 pm »
...hmm... seems like the real panic would be if you were out of ice cream!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2018, 10:02:49 pm »

CNN
‏Verified account @CNN
2h2 hours ago

JUST IN: Hawaii Governor David Ige tells CNN that someone "pushed the wrong button" during an employee shift change, sending out the false alert about an incoming ballistic missile http://cnn.it/2FvLREF
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2018, 10:07:08 pm »

Five O'Clock Charlie.....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2018, 10:08:26 pm »
CNN
‏Verified account @CNN
2h2 hours ago

JUST IN: Hawaii Governor David Ige tells CNN that someone "pushed the wrong button" during an employee shift change, sending out the false alert about an incoming ballistic missile http://cnn.it/2FvLREF

Sounds like a CYA story to me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2018, 10:09:27 pm »

Reminds me of the "Twilight Zone" episode called "The Shelter"

Offline WingNot

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2018, 10:11:29 pm »
CNN
‏Verified account @CNN
2h2 hours ago

How original.  Just like Trumps' twitter account suspended by a low level employee was just a glitch. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2018, 10:14:02 pm »

I'm sorry to hear that Chosen and will keep you in my prayers.  Hugs. We may only be forum buddies, but I care!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2018, 10:14:08 pm »

I modeled mine from the Movie  "Blast From The Past". 
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 10:14:31 pm by Wingnut »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2018, 10:17:41 pm »

"Gimme Shelter" ... one of the best Stones tunes ever.

! No longer available

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2018, 11:27:17 pm »
How original.  Just like Trumps' twitter account suspended by a low level employee was just a glitch.

Yeah, it sounds so stupid, I almost believe it.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2018, 11:35:39 pm »
We all got alerts on our phones but it is now said to be a mistake.

MY daughter told me to eat some ice cream because there's nothing we can do about it.

You raised a very wise daughter. Eat the ice cream while you can.