Author Topic: Is Dick Durbin trustworthy or a political hack the media loves?  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Dick Durbin trustworthy or a political hack the media loves?
« on: January 13, 2018, 03:23:12 pm »
January 13, 2018
Is Dick Durbin trustworthy or a political hack the media loves?
By Jack Hellner

Senator Durbin is saying that Trump called third countries s-holes. (The media and Democrats are saying he is racist but how is it racist to call backward, corrupt countries what they literally are?)  Senator Cotton and Senator Perdue were also in the room and said they didn't hear those words but that doesn't fit the narrative so the media ignores them.

The goal every day is to destroy Trump and his agenda so the media will have a new story after Durbin. Something they don't want to report on is the economy growing so fast and the tax cuts trickling down very fast.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/is_dick_durbin_trustworthy_or_a_political_hack_the_media_loves.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Is Dick Durbin trustworthy or a political hack the media loves?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 03:25:47 pm »
Dick Turbin is 100% trustworthy!  You can always count on him doing whatever it takes to further his agenda and the truth will never interfere!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien