Author Topic: Court: The FBI Must Turn Over Comey's Memos By Next Week Katie Pavlich  (Read 795 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Court: The FBI Must Turn Over Comey's Memos By Next Week
Katie Pavlich
1/12/2018 4:20:00 PM

A federal judge has ruled the FBI must turn over memos written by former FBI Director James Comey about a meeting with President Trump. The decision comes as a result of a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch, which has been seeking the documents for months.

The FBI has been ordered to turn over the documents by January 18, which is next week.

"The court, in seeking to review the documents, shows it doesn’t trust the FBI or Justice Department’s representations about the infamous Comey memos. We hope now that Americans are one step closer to knowing the facts about these memos, which were written and leaked for pernicious purposes to target a sitting president with a criminal investigation," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. "It’s high time they begin to see the light of day. We’re glad the court followed up on our specific suggestion that it review the documents directly."

Department of Justice attorneys, who are defending the FBI in the lawsuit, asked the court for the case to be dismissed. That request has been denied and Comey's memos must be turned over for review.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/01/12/court-the-fbi-must-turn-over-comeys-memos-next-week-n2433803
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Court: The FBI Must Turn Over Comey's Memos By Next Week Katie Pavlich
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 03:23:13 pm »
Excellent!  Judicial Watch has done some GREAT work lately!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 03:26:10 pm »
Is this the same treasonous federal judiciary that is denying “the people” the results of the election, as stated on another thread?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 03:27:00 pm »
Is this the same treasonous federal judiciary that is denying “the people” the results of the election, as stated on another thread?

Nope!  THIS one appears to be following the law!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 03:28:19 pm »
Nope!  THIS one appears to be following the law!

/snicker

Just because you like the result. 

You have no more concern for the rule of law than does your typical liberal. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 03:29:33 pm »

/snicker

Your opinion is noted councilor.  100% wrong but noted never the less.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 03:37:40 pm »
Your opinion is noted councilor.  100% wrong but noted never the less.

No, it’s not wrong. You don’t bother trying to understand rulings you don’t like, you simply fling out the “ignoring the law” charge, or now, the “treason” charge. 

You’re rather transparent by now. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 03:42:34 pm »
No, it’s not wrong. You don’t bother trying to understand rulings you don’t like, you simply fling out the “ignoring the law” charge, or now, the “treason” charge. 

You’re rather transparent by now.

The article I posted does not contain the word "Treason" but the case can certainly be made for it to do so.

And I have no problem with being transparent but YOU clearly do!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 03:43:26 pm »
The article I posted does not contain the word "Treason" but the case can certainly be made for it to do so.

And I have no problem with being transparent but YOU clearly do!

Whatever, kiddo. 

Offline anubias

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 03:58:09 pm »
Excellent!  Judicial Watch has done some GREAT work lately!

Indeed.  Tom Filton is a fine soldier in the war against the Libs.

Offline endicom

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 04:00:34 pm »

/snicker

You didn't waste any time in turning this thread to the Perpetual Argument. Is it not possible to stay on topic?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 04:44:23 pm »

You didn't waste any time in turning this thread to the Perpetual Argument. Is it not possible to stay on topic?

What are the chances that the so-called transcripts/emails are legitimate?

I mean the ones that are handed over.   The integrity of both the FBI and DOJ has been corrupted.

They slow-roll, ...run out the clock on prosecutorial statutes.  Or, to cement pension benefits/retirement dates.

For some very strange reason, the Clintons are loved.   But...they are feared by many more.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline endicom

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2018, 05:14:52 pm »

That's about as clear as the patterns in a crazy quilt. They drag these things out while twisting and turning until no one can be sure of anything.

It takes someone like an Andrew C. McCarthy to make a consistent thread of the saga.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2018, 12:09:37 am »

I mean the ones that are handed over.   The integrity of both the FBI and DOJ has been corrupted.

They slow-roll, ...run out the clock on prosecutorial statutes.  Or, to cement pension benefits/retirement dates.

For some very strange reason, the Clintons are loved.   But...they are feared by many more.

The Clintons provide 'benefits' to their cronies in exchange for favors.  Those that don't want to play their game, fear them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.