Author Topic: Jamie Lee Curtis blames Trump for Hawaii false alarm  (Read 3575 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Jamie Lee Curtis blames Trump for Hawaii false alarm
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2018, 12:58:27 am »
It was under Obama that NK built up its nuclear arsonel and delivery system. If she wants to point the finger at foreign policy blame Obama.

Heck, she could take it back another couple of Rat Presidents if she wants to.  The original Nork Nuke deal was signed by Bill Clinton after being negotiated by Jimmuh Carter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2018, 01:08:39 am »
Heck, she could take it back another couple of Rat Presidents if she wants to.  The original Nork Nuke deal was signed by Bill Clinton after being negotiated by Jimmuh Carter.

Yep. And Clinton and crew promised us that they prevented NK from getting nuclear weapons as a result of their "deal".

And Obama has replayed the same scheme with Iran - only with a much more deadly enemy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2018, 01:39:26 am »
That reminds me...I miss Hans Blix.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2018, 06:50:07 pm »
And to think, . . . at one point I was actually jealous of Christopher Guest.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline musiclady

« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2018, 06:58:11 pm »

LOL!  Haven't thought about ol' Hans for quite a while.  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2018, 07:02:14 pm »
Seen on Facebook:
James Newton
January 13 at 9:50pm ·

A friend lives in Hawaii. Here's his story from today.

"As many of you may know, at 8:07 this morning, the following message popped up on phones across hawaii: EMERGENCY ALERT BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Since I'm not sure that I would be able to fully grasp the significance of this event if I hadn't lived it, I wanted to post a brief story for those of you who don't live here.

When I received this message, I was immediately struck by disbelief, but quickly called a good friend who is at the top of the military food chain for responding to crisis in the Pacific and asked him, "is this for real?" His response, "I have not heard anything to indicate it is not real." I said, "What should we do?" He said, "If it's real, we have 12 minutes."

Please take a moment and let that sink in.

My wife was working about 20 minutes away. My son and I were sitting in the living room working on some art projects. I called wife, we each said "I love you" and I reassured her I would take care of our son and, if real, we would try to stay at home where she could find us if communication and cars were disabled from a bomb. She told me that she and her students were going into a concrete building. Next, I emailed my parents because all the phone lines were tied up and told them I loved them and asked them to reactivate my satellite phone, again if this turns out to be "real." After that, I asked my son, "If you could do anything at all right now, what would it be?" He told me he wanted to keep working on the art project we started, so we did.

The next 10 minute were the longest 10 minutes of my life. At the 10th minute, my friend text to say that he learned it was a false alarm. It took the emergency broadcast system almost 20-30 minutes (after I heard from my friend) to send out a false alarm statement, unbelievable.

Let me tell you, this event will be seared into those of us who experienced it first hand. While I don't blame Washington for a false alarm in Hawaii, I blame them for setting a tone and climate that made a warning like this even believable. There are good men and women in our military who are approaching issues with NK in a thoughtful, strategic way. They need to be allowed to do their jobs without a president tweeting boastful messages about nuclear weapons. Enough is enough."
*****rollingeyes*****

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2018, 07:11:52 pm »

Hans is tied up at the moment....

Offline Mod2

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2018, 07:46:26 pm »
Merged two threads

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2018, 11:02:56 pm »
Now that's TDS at it's finest right there.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!