Author Topic: French Media Pushing Pro-Migrant Narrative: Claims It is ‘Beautiful’ To Be ‘Invaded By Migrants’  (Read 518 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

by Chris Tomlinson12 Jan 2018

Sicily has borne much of the brunt of the large wave of migrants coming into Italy. But despite this, the mayor of Palermo has declared his love for migrants saying that the future of Italy is “Google and Ali the immigrant”.

Mayor of Palermo Leoluca Orlando declared his love for newly arrived migrants from Africa, most of them coming into the country illegally claiming to be asylum seekers, in a largely pro-migrant article published by French centre-left newspaper Libération.

“If you ask me how many immigrants there are in Palermo, I do not answer 60, 70, or 80,000. Anyone who arrives in Palermo is a Palermo,” Orlando said.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/01/12/french-paper-pushes-pro-migrant-story-beautiful-invaded-migrants/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

According to Mayor Orlando, migrants are also a means to combat the local mafia. “Until I was 30, I did not see a single immigrant in Palermo. Because the mafia was pushing them away. They are afraid of diversity,” he said and added: “Since I became mayor and the mafia no longer governs the city, something extremely beautiful has happened: we have been invaded by immigrants.”

:shrug:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Books to consider reading:

"Submission" (novel about a muslim takeover of France in 2022";
"The Strange Death of Europe (nonfiction about what's happening today).

Both can be (cough, choke) "found" on the net if you know where to look...

Offline MajorClay

Offline dfwgator