Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Asks ‘Why The Outrage?’ On Trump’s ‘Sh*thole’ Comments  (Read 540 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson Asks ‘Why The Outrage?’ On Trump’s ‘Sh*thole’ Comments

Nick Givas
Media Reporter
9:57 PM 01/11/2018

Fox News host Tucker Carlson defended President Donald Trump’s Thursday comments about immigrants coming to America from “shithole” countries, and said the media’s visceral outrage over the story was preposterous.

Carlson was speaking with Jose Parra, the Latin communications director for former President Barack Obama’s presidential campaign, and said he had visited Haiti and doesn’t understand why people were offend by Trump’s accurate characterization.

“The idea that you are not allowed to say that they’re pretty crummy countries, Haiti for example or El Salvador, I’ve been in both of them — that’s why people are leaving them to come here,” Carlson said. “So I don’t understand what the sin is. You’re not allowed to point out that other countries aren’t as good places to live as America?”

more w/video
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/11/tucker-carlson-asks-why-the-outrage-on-trumps-shthole-comments/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
because it causes snowflakes to melt

This issue is yet another example of the NTs having the same agenda as the leftists.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

Because moral posturing feels good.

Anyway, I believe Durbin's comments today deliver the coup de grace to this ridiculous negotiation, and thats a very good thing.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 03:03:42 pm by skeeter »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Because it gets other things out of headlines!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

I wonder if President Trump’s democratic critics would act surprised if they were confronted with the fact that President Obama used foul language, some of it racial?

Different News day, same old crap.

Offline dfwgator

Because the truth hurts.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Because it gets other things out of headlines!

Yeah, pretty sure this leak from Turban was a countermove to pressure Trump after telling Flake and Co. their DACA "deal" is a No-Effing-Go.  That so-called deal is a total cave to the Rats.  I think this morning's Trump Tweets demonstrate a solid understanding of the game that's being played here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline anubias

Those squawking about Trump’s question are being disingenuous to put it mildly. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Those squawking about Trump’s question are being disingenuous to put it mildly.

They are playing to an audience that does not include thee and me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: