Author Topic: Rush: Trump Blows Up the DACA Deal  (Read 694 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump Blows Up the DACA Deal
« on: January 12, 2018, 07:08:20 pm »

Trump Blows Up the DACA Deal

Jan 12, 2018

Okay, so we all know what’s being discussed out there today in the Drive-By Media and so forth. And rather than join the fray and try to crack jokes about it and get in on it, because everybody else is doing that, I want to look at the practical result of this.

Let’s go back a couple of days when Trump had that meeting in the White House that was televised. How many of you thought you were witnessing the beginning of a sellout? Come on. Come on. Be honest. How many of you got worried that Trump was getting ready to make a deal with the Democrats? Snerdley’s raising his hand in there.

I know a lot of people on our side were very worried. You know, intelligence guided by experience. We are used to being sold out by people we elect. And Trump’s been under intense pressure and criticism for three years, and we’ve all heard that Trump wants to be loved and gotten along with by everybody and so that looked like to a lot of people he was getting ready to cave because whatever idea the Democrats put forward, he said, “Yeah, we could do that. Yeah, that sounds good.” Dianne Feinstein, “I want a clean DACA bill, clean DREAMer bill.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/12/trump-blows-up-the-daca-deal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: Trump Blows Up the DACA Deal
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 07:14:31 pm »
Good!  It needed blowing up in the worst way!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien