Author Topic: Schumer: Trump's comments on Russia probe 'should send shivers down our spines'  (Read 760 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer: Trump's comments on Russia probe 'should send shivers down our spines'
By Jordain Carney - 01/11/18 12:05 PM EST

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Thursday urged his GOP colleagues to publicly pushback against President Trump's demand that Republicans "finally take control" of the Russia investigation.

"You never thought you'd hear a president say something like this. Frankly, you never thought you'd hear such silence from the other side of the aisle when he does," Schumer said from the Senate floor. "Republican lawmakers ought to shout down that kind of appeal."

He added that Trump's comments "should send shivers down our spines."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/368504-schumer-trumps-comments-on-russia-probe-should-send-shivers-down
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Poor Chuckie.  He is  shivering from Antica-

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline libertybele

Schumer: Trump's comments on Russia probe 'should send shivers down our spines'
By Jordain Carney - 01/11/18 12:05 PM EST

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Thursday urged his GOP colleagues to publicly pushback against President Trump's demand that Republicans "finally take control" of the Russia investigation.

"You never thought you'd hear a president say something like this. Frankly, you never thought you'd hear such silence from the other side of the aisle when he does," Schumer said from the Senate floor. "Republican lawmakers ought to shout down that kind of appeal."

He added that Trump's comments "should send shivers down our spines."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/368504-schumer-trumps-comments-on-russia-probe-should-send-shivers-down

Chuckie you and the rest of the Gang of Eight send shivers down my spine along with Pelosi, Clinton, Rosenstein and Mueller, Comey, Bammy, Holder, etc.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"You never thought you'd hear a president say something like this..."

No, but we had one declare "Woah" on a Special Prosecutor though.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Here's looking at you Chuck

dis·in·gen·u·ous
ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs/

adjective
adjective: disingenuous

not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.
    synonyms:   insincere, dishonest, untruthful, false, deceitful, duplicitous, lying, mendacious; hypocritical
    "that innocent, teary-eyed look is just part of a disingenuous act"

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
If Schmuckie Chuckie were any more of a a drama queen he'd be in drag.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

A two year investigation that is going nowhere and Chuckles is upset that people are calling it out for the fraud it is.

Online Hoodat

Any comment by Schumer sends a finger down my throat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-