Author Topic: Washington Governor Claims ‘Just 59 Days’ To Save Children From Global Warming  (Read 440 times)

rangerrebew

Washington Governor Claims ‘Just 59 Days’ To Save Children From Global Warming

Posted By Michael Bastasch On 4:47 PM 01/09/2018 In | No Comments

Washington state’s Democratic Governor Jay Inslee warned there was “just 59 days” to save future generations from “an endless cycle of crop-killing droughts one year, and rivers spilling their banks the next.”

Inslee went on a lengthy Twitter rant in efforts to convince the state legislature to pass legislation to tax carbon dioxide emissions. Washington residents voted down Inslee’s last carbon tax plan by a wide margin in 2016.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/09/washington-governor-claims-just-59-days-to-save-children-from-global-warming/

Oceander

Offline RetBobbyMI

must be something in the Pacific air? Washingtoon, Oregone, Californuts
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline goatprairie

Wait a minute....I thought global warming was going to bring us droughts and tremendous heat.  How can we have great storms with lots of precipitation due to GW when simultaneously we're having great droughts due to GW? Somebody help me out here.   :huh?:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
algore will save the children.  I know he will. He might eat your children.  Man that guy blew up after he lost the election. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Washington Governor Claims ‘Just 59 Days’ To Save Children From Global Warming

Well that's a relief. Word on the street was that we only had 43 days to save the children. At least now we have some breathing room.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Idiot
It's really sad when someone's governor is actually a bigger moonbat than moonbeam!