Author Topic: Psych Prof Who Called Trump ‘Mentally Impaired’ May Not Have A License To Practice  (Read 4608 times)

Offline MOD3

As a mental health care professional (I watched The Presidents Analyst 23 years ago) I believe from your post you are being passive aggressive and have borderline attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. My recommendation is for you to stand up where you are, clap your hands while you loudly state "I am better than this. The world is mine" over and over till you reach serenity.

I'm likely to serenely clap my hands together until this thread loudly locks itself because everybody's gotta get a few more licks in.   

Offline Frank Cannon

Watch it, Frank.  This site wouldn't be the same without you.

I'm only here to help people succeed and try to achieve a normal life.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Never said I was, but as someone who has spent 25 years working in multiple modalities in places like Johns Hopkins, NIH, Duke University Research Triangle, and Cleveland Clinic - watching the technology change and grow, leading to new breakthroughs, diagnostic capabilities, and treatments, WTF do I know? 

Your ‘expertise’ on the subject consists of cutting and pasting URLs.  Very impressive.

While Your demonstrated expertise consists of hurling insults, without any corroboration from people who Do have credentials and Do actually work in the mental health field.

@MOD3

Nothing would make me happier. But tell me, does running away from an ignorant, abusive bully - leaving the field to them - make anyone the 'Better Person' for it?

Does running from a person whose sole tactic in debate is out of line derision and offhand insults capping 'Look What The Cat Dragged In' non-sequitur after non-sequitur make them right?

Because unless it does you should have stepped in here when it started instead of waiting until I responded to this other member's endless, unwarranted and unsupported round house e-fists.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
While Your demonstrated expertise consists of hurling insults, without any corroboration from people who Do have credentials and Do actually work in the mental health field.

Actually, I did when I posted the links about genetic links and brain chemistry.  You’ve spent most of the time, however, ignoring that and being butthurt over being called out on the times you stepped in it with uninformed flippancy about the relationship of NIST to science and medicine or the basic understanding of what diagnostic tools exist for origins of the research.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

@MOD3

Nothing would make me happier. But tell me, does running away from an ignorant, abusive bully - leaving the field to them - make anyone the 'Better Person' for it?

Does running from a person whose sole tactic in debate is out of line derision and offhand insults capping 'Look What The Cat Dragged In' non-sequitur after non-sequitur make them right?

Because unless it does you should have stepped in here when it started instead of waiting until I responded to this other member's endless, unwarranted and unsupported round house e-fists.

So on Maslov's Hierarchy of Needs, you are in the esteem level......the need to accomplish punching someone in the face repeatedly.

Offline MOD3

OK, I see nobody want to "leave the field of battle," so it falls to me to help you.

this thread is locked.  I'll consider opening it in the morning after everybody cools off and can maybe approach the original topic as I had asked.  'Night all....