Author Topic: Pelosi, other female Democrats to wear black to Trump's State of the Union address  (Read 2078 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi, other female Democrats to wear black to Trump's State of the Union address

By BENJAMIN SIEGEL

Jan 10, 2018, 1:50 PM ET

A group of female House Democrats, including Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., plan to wear black for President Donald Trump’s first State of the Union address later this month, in an anti-harassment demonstration to show solidarity for victims of sexual harassment and misconduct.

The move comes after scores of actresses and actors dressed in black at the Golden Globes, as Hollywood continues to reckon with sexual harassment. Actors and actresses also wore “Time’s Up” pins, in support of a new legal fund for victims of sexual misconduct in the workplace.

more
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pelosi-female-democrats-wear-black-trumps-state-union/story?id=52262846
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fantom

Hmmn, "White" is purity, Black is so Morticia.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline corbe

Mind Bleach provided Free of Charge

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Hmmn, "White" is purity, Black is so Morticia.

Cara Mia
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline RoosGirl

To match their shriveled up souls.

Offline Fantom

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

Thanxs... last time I smelled beautiful like that was in Key West. Hot Cuban girl at the end of the Bar .... The Bottle Cap was the bar. 'Bout three in the mornin' Meself, Andy (Australian), Dave(Jersy) were finishing up a "Piss".

I gave her the appropriate wolf viewing, sat down and ordered a beer. Her little boyfriend came up, tapped me on the shoulder, as I turned he sucker punched me.. to no effect. Funny was Dave said the next day..."Yous head..yous head did not even move.".

Remind me to tell you the story sometime.... fun times.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

Black is Pelosi's best color....

Offline endicom

Good to see you've moved on from Elvira.

Offline corbe

TBR's Affirmative Action guidelines require me to post this also:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantom

TBR's Affirmative Action guidelines require me to post this also:

Nice, now you know that Booty is gonna spread. She knows it too, buys her dress with velcro.

Soon she will look like that dude Barrack is married to.

Frederick Douglass

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hollywood/Democrats/FakeNews are all wearing black as representative of the death of their dynasty.

Nobody gives a shit about them anymore and they are all in mourning for the way their world used to be.

Put a black veil on bitches. Hell, go ahead and wear a burka...hahaha LOL

losers,  all of them
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 01:51:46 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
To match their shriveled up souls.

You are reading my mind!  I was going to say to match their black hearts but won't now.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 02:01:56 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The move comes after scores of actresses and actors dressed in black at the Golden Globes, as Hollywood continues to reckon with sexual harassment.

One can almost feel the solemnity  ... 

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 02:00:14 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Fantom

[img height=600https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/catherine-zeta-jones.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&strip=all[/img]http://[img height=600https://pmcfootwearnews.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/kate-hudson-golden-globes.png?w=1170[/img]

...... Heh...  888high58888
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 02:10:12 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Polly Ticks

:rolling:
Well played!

Side note: One can only hope those are not the sartorial options Ms. Pelosi is considering.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

:rolling:
Well played!  Side note: One can only hope those are not the sartorial options Ms. Pelosi is considering.

Thanks @Polly Ticks

Imagining Pelosi in either of these outfits is too wide a stretch for my mind.  And for this, I'm grateful.   :laugh:

Offline RoosGirl

LOL

Offline Polly Ticks

Imagining Pelosi in either of these outfits is too wide a stretch for my mind.  And for this, I'm grateful.   :laugh:

As are we all!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline corbe

Yall asked for it.

Offline Fantom

Yall asked for it.

[img width=400http://orig02.deviantart.net/7593/f/2009/221/a/1/nancy_pelosi_in_her_chambers_by_tattooedaquaman.jpg[/img]

You are one sick puppy.....  22222frying pan

Frederick Douglass

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Thanxs... last time I smelled beautiful like that was in Key West. Hot Cuban girl at the end of the Bar.

Once, a very attractive Spanish girl approached me at a club, ran her hand over my blonde head and said with her exotic accent, "I really like jew hair."

I said, "Sorry, I was raised Lutheran."
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Thanxs... last time I smelled beautiful like that was in Key West. Hot Cuban girl at the end of the Bar .... The Bottle Cap was the bar. 'Bout three in the mornin' Meself, Andy (Australian), Dave(Jersy) were finishing up a "Piss".

I gave her the appropriate wolf viewing, sat down and ordered a beer. Her little boyfriend came up, tapped me on the shoulder, as I turned he sucker punched me.. to no effect. Funny was Dave said the next day..."Yous head..yous head did not even move.".

Remind me to tell you the story sometime.... fun times.

Same thin happened to me, only in The French Quarter at about 3 am.  Same story as yours only She was a he and her boyfriend took offense when I asked her If she was Pre or Post op.  Fun Times.  Remind Frank Cannon to tell you about it sometime.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."