Author Topic: The biggest Hillary Clinton scandal no one's talking about  (Read 564 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The biggest Hillary Clinton scandal no one's talking about
« on: January 10, 2018, 03:06:40 pm »
The biggest Hillary Clinton scandal no one's talking about
by Ted Harvey | Jan 10, 2018, 12:01 AM

You've heard of Benghazi and Uranium One. But more than a year after Hillary Clinton’s resounding loss to President Trump, she must now grapple with a new scandal: An ongoing Federal Election Commission investigation into an alleged $84 million money laundering scheme orchestrated by the Hillary Victory Fund — the $500 million joint fundraising committee between the Clinton campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and Democratic state parties.

Based on former DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile’s public comments, a memo by former Clinton campaign manager Robbie Mook, and months of reviewing FEC reports, the Committee to Defend the President has filed an FEC complaint accusing the Democratic establishment of using state chapters as straw men to circumvent campaign donation limits and launder money to Clinton’s campaign. The Hillary Victory Fund solicited six-figure donations from major donors, including Calvin Klein and “Family Guy” creator Seth MacFarlane, “papered” them through state parties en route to DNC and then the Clinton campaign.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the-biggest-hillary-clinton-scandal-no-ones-talking-about/article/2645361
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: The biggest Hillary Clinton scandal no one's talking about
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 03:08:02 pm »
Their criminality has few limits apparently.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 03:22:00 pm »
Their criminality has few limits apparently.

None what-so-ever!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 03:44:36 pm »
I was wondering when the stuff in Donna's book was going to be looked into.