Author Topic: Report: Chairman Devin Nunes Has Received FBI and DOJ FISA Application and Steele Dossier Documents…  (Read 734 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Report: Chairman Devin Nunes Has Received FBI and DOJ FISA Application and Steele Dossier Documents…
Conservative Treehouse, Jan 9, 2017, sundance

For those following the story, this is a significant development….

According to information provided to The Daily Caller, today Chairman Devin Nunes received the FISA Application and Steele Dossier documentation from Asst. AG Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray.  This includes the critical FD-302’s and FD-1023’s that relate to interviews with Christopher Steele and his Russian Dossier.

More:  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/09/report-chairman-devin-nunes-has-received-fbi-and-doj-fisa-application-and-steele-dossier-documents/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

EXCLUSIVE: House Intel Committee Has Received All Docs On Trump Dossier From DOJ, FBI
Daily Caller, Jan 8, 2017, Richard Pollock

The committee was able to review Friday all FBI and DOJ documents on the Trump dossier, former MI-6 British agent Christopher Steele who authored the dossier, and Fusion GPS, the political opposition firm that hired Steele. DOJ also provided Obama administration applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, which could approve the surveillance of the Trump transition team, according to a source with direct knowledge of the case.

The information could serve as a key breakthrough in the committee’s investigation of Steele, Fusion GPS and the Russians who influenced the dossiers’ contents.

The only exception to the release was an FBI one FD-302 document that FBI Director Christopher Wray showed only to Nunes. The document pertains to interviews of sources or suspects.

The committee also will have access to interview key Justice Department and FBI officials later in January.

More: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/exclusive-house-intel-information-has-received-all-docs-on-trump-dossier-from-doj-and-fb-i/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And the end result will be what?  More temporary demotions and early retirements?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kidd

DOJ also provided Obama administration applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court
This should settle things one way or another. Nunes has been pretty reliable on taking action on information.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This should settle things one way or another. Nunes has been pretty reliable on taking action on information.

I hope so.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Time will tell. Let’s see what gets leaked to preempt any real actions.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy