Author Topic: General Loses Three-Star Promotion for Calling Dem Congressional Staffer ‘Sweetheart’  (Read 549 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Alberto Luperon
1 day ago

The U.S. Army yanked Maj. Gen. Ryan Gonsalves‘ nomination to a third star because it determined that he called a female congressional staffer “sweetheart,” according to Stars and Stripes. This violated the Army Command Policy’s rule on “dignity and respect.”

An anonymous complaint was filed to the Army Inspector General on July 20. The exchange reportedly happened at a October 2016 meeting at Fort Carson, Colorado. According to the IG’s findings, Gonsalves picked on the staffer, who worked for Rep. Jim Langevin (D-Rhode Island 2nd district). He allegedly asked her about her age, and told her to take notes  “since she was a Democrat and did not believe in funding the military,” said the IG report.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/general-loses-three-star-promotion-for-calling-dem-congressional-staffer-%E2%80%98sweetheart%E2%80%99/ar-BBI1kBa?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I know a 50 something attractive married woman with an MBA degree that routinely refers to me as "sweetie."

She makes a bundle in real estate, so I shall file suit and try to get something from her, since I shifted from being mildly amused, to offended based on recent news.

I can't quite pin down the exact offense. Harassment, assault, aggression, micro-aggression, so many psychobabble terms to pick from.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

Another example of PC gone amok.  Here's a general who has served his country more years than this woman has probably been alive and because she is "offended" by his remark, the military loses a capable officer.  I wasn't aware the mission of the military was to be SJWs or PC.  It is a good think this aide never talked to Patton.