Author Topic: For the sake of human lives and the US-UK alliance, Christopher Steele's dossier sources must be pro  (Read 728 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
For the sake of human lives and the US-UK alliance, Christopher Steele's dossier sources must be protected
by Tom Rogan | Jan 9, 2018, 3:37 PM

Their anger is understandable, but Republicans must stop pushing for more information on the sources behind the so-called Trump dossier.

That dossier on allegations of links between President Trump and Russia was compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele.

On Tuesday, however, we gained the clearest public evidence yet as to why the dossier sources must remain secret. The evidence came when Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., released a transcript of August testimony by Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson to the Senate Judiciary Committee. Responsible for hiring Steele, two elements of Simpson's testimony stand out.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/for-the-sake-of-human-lives-and-the-us-uk-alliance-christopher-steeles-dossier-sources-must-be-protected/article/2645430
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the_doc

One of the spookiest scenarios, one that nobody seems to be talking about, is the possibility (?) that the U.K.'s Royal Family facilitated Steele's smear of Trump. 

There are a lot of researchers that are claiming that the Royals are some of the most powerful Globalists collaborating with America's Deep State.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 11:23:21 pm by the_doc »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
One of the spookiest scenarios, one that nobody seems to be talking about, is the possibility (?) that the U.K.'s Royal Family facilitated Steele's smear of Trump. 

There are a lot of researchers that are claiming that the Royals are some of the most powerful Globalists collaborating with America's Deep State.

:tinfoil:

I'm like the 4th monkey here.  You have No Speak. No See. No Hear.  I'm, No Care.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline the_doc

:tinfoil:

I'm like the 4th monkey here.  You have No Speak. No See. No Hear.  I'm, No Care.

LOL.

Offline endicom

Secret intelligence assets of foreign governments? Then why the hell is Fusion GPS in on it?

Oceander

Secret intelligence assets of foreign governments? Then why the hell is Fusion GPS in on it?

Former British spy.

Offline endicom

Former British spy.

Steele revealed to Fusion GPS the names of intelligence contacts? If so then Brits should be hearing his screaming in the Tower of London.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Steele revealed to Fusion GPS the names of intelligence contacts? If so then Brits should be hearing his screaming in the Tower of London.

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien