Author Topic: Joe Arpaio running for Senate in Arizona  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Joe Arpaio running for Senate in Arizona
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2018, 08:30:13 pm »
I don't think Joe will run, but at least he's giving the dems something to worry about.

:silly:   :silly:

Sheriff Joe as the GOP nominee would be the answered prayer of Dems everywhere. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 08:34:05 pm »
Hey, I just saw that, and Bill got a beautiful Squaw and got her pregnant, but, unfortunately, she passed.

Good Lord.  Who was brave enough to air that bowwow of a movie?   888high58888
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2018, 08:36:43 pm »
Good Lord.  Who was brave enough to air that bowwow of a movie?   888high58888

It wasn't a movie.  I'm watching old original Star Treks.  They are a bit corny but amazingly entertaining. 

And I love the line "To bravely go where no man has gone before."

The Next Generation chickened out with "To bravely go where no one has gone before."  Totally lost the impact.  For some reason, I can't stand Picard anymore.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2018, 08:39:14 pm »
It wasn't a movie.  I'm watching old original Star Treks.  They are a bit corny but amazingly entertaining. 

The Next Generation chickened out with "To bravely go where no one has gone before."  Totally lost the impact.  For some reason, I can't stand Picard anymore.

Me too.  I liked Picard when I didn't know anything about Patrick Stewart.  Now, not so much.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2018, 08:45:06 pm »
Me too.  I liked Picard when I didn't know anything about Patrick Stewart.  Now, not so much.

Me, too.  I hate it that I'm this way but I just can't like movie and TV stars when I find out that they are not only idiots, but tell us so.

I'm even mad at Tom Hanks right now.  How arrogant of him to say his new movie shouldn't be screened at the White House.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 08:48:21 pm »

I've been binge watching Star Trek Enterprise on Amazon but I think Star Trek Discovery may be the best Star Trek spin off series yet.

the USS Discovery is NOT on a mission of exploration or discovery, the Discovery is a black ops warship.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2018, 08:49:43 pm »

Oh I thought someone aired the Movie that still shot was from.  "White Comanche" - 1968

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2018, 08:49:45 pm »
I've been binge watching Star Trek Enterprise on Amazon but I think Star Trek Discovery may be the best Star Trek spin off series yet.

the USS Discovery is NOT on a mission of exploration or discovery, the Discovery is a black ops warship.

Can't you only get Discovery by subscribing to some RCA channel?

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2018, 08:54:40 pm »
@GrouchoTex
Good point.  But let me tell you, you have never seen a white man play an American Indian till you see Canadian Bill Shatner in War Paint.   

@Emjay @Wingnut

I'm not sure which was goofier, Kirk playing an Indian on a Star Trek episode or Dawn Wells (Mary Ann of Gilligan's Island) playing one on Bonanza.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Joe Arpaio Wagon Train to D.C. was spotted in the vicinity of Albuquerque, returning there after floundering for several days near Roswell, after getting directions from a rabbit. 
Sheriff Arpaio was heard to say, "I must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque".

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2018, 08:57:45 pm »
The Social Conservative plan to give the Senate to liberal Democrats is proceeding nicely.

Aye.

Offline endicom

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2018, 09:06:29 pm »

In Babylon Five, Ionova changed that to, "To boldly go where every man has gone before." when the Commander walks of to meet a female, ostensibly for professional reasons.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2018, 09:08:56 pm »
In Babylon Five, Ionova changed that to, "To boldly go where every man has gone before." when the Commander walks of to meet a female, ostensibly for professional reasons.

Ouch.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2018, 09:14:52 pm »

I still hear it as the grammatically correct "To go bravely where before no man has gone".   ^-^
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2018, 09:15:51 pm »
:silly:   :silly:

Sheriff Joe as the GOP nominee would be the answered prayer of Dems everywhere.

Same thing with Chemtrail Kelli..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline WingNot

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2018, 09:16:38 pm »

She was a ball buster.

Susan Ivanova : Worst case of testosterone poisoning I have ever seen.

Silver Pines

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2018, 09:18:16 pm »
Another joke candidate.  You're doing just great, GOP.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2018, 09:19:27 pm »

I used to be a TNG fan, however, TNG didn't do a lot of exploring.. All they did was mostly visited star bases, visited Federation Planets, or negotiated a treaty while someone was in trouble.

Yes there where a few episodes, but it mostly meh.

I like Discovery, Enterprise and TOS.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2018, 09:22:33 pm »

She was a ball buster.

"I'd like you to take the time to learn the Babylon 5 mantra: 'Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova.
I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out."

– Susan Ivanova

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2018, 09:24:24 pm »
Don't forget Missouri and Delaware!  Some would say Nevada, too.

They're being quite successful at helping liberalism's advance.

Don't forget about Indiana too..

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2018, 09:33:59 pm »

Don't forget about Indiana too..

Oh, that's right!  Mourdock.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline endicom

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2018, 10:00:19 pm »

She was a ball buster.

And she's a true Christian.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2018, 10:31:46 pm »
I've liked him as Sheriff, but I'll be damned if I voted for him for Senate.  He's 84, we'd start off with another McCain from day 1.

This^^^^

The best hope for this seat is Martha McSally, congresswoman from the 2nd district...retired Lt Colonel and former A10 Warthog pilot. She can beat Synema...I doubt any of the other potential GOP candidates can.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2018, 10:44:10 pm »
Hey, I just saw that, and Bill got a beautiful Squaw and got her pregnant, but, unfortunately, she passed.

Just like every chick he touched in Star Trek.  Heck, the only way greater to ensure termination of the character would be to slap a red shirt on her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2018, 10:50:04 pm »

I remember for a short while the big argument was "Who was the best captain, Picard or Kirk?"  I always answered, "Neither.  Pike."  Who else would have come up with this line:  "I think I just blew a hole in that wall with my Phasor, but you're keeping me from seeing it.  How about I test my theory on your head?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2018, 10:55:11 pm »
Just like every chick he touched in Star Trek.  Heck, the only way greater to ensure termination of the character would be to slap a red shirt on her.

Unlike Kirk, A "Red Shirt" was not misogynist.  It was an equal opportunity killer.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 10:55:44 pm by Wingnut »