Author Topic: How Indeed Do You Defend Yourself From a Smear Campaign Alleging That You Are Stupid or Unstable?  (Read 513 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Indeed Do You Defend Yourself From a Smear Campaign Alleging That You Are Stupid or Unstable?

Dov Fischer

January 8, 2018, 12:11 pm

President Trump is just the latest Republican to be on the receiving end of such cheapness.

In the latest iteration of the never-ending Democrat campaign to disrupt President Donald Trump’s agenda and to throw him off message, a full-blown smear campaign now is afoot alleging that he is stupid or, even more concerning, mentally unbalanced. This campaign initially must be understood in the context of two factors. First, the Democrats and their mainstream liberal media allies have leveled the same defamations against virtually every Republican President who has served during the past forty years. Second, this smear campaign is the latest in a series of never-ending Democrat efforts to find a weak spot in President Trump’s personal armor in the hope finally of unsettling him to the point of disgust with being President.

more
https://spectator.org/how-indeed-do-you-defend-yourself-from-a-smear-campaign-alleging-that-you-are-stupid-or-unstable/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

By Tweeting stupid and unstable things, of course!  :whistle:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Behave intelligently. Unless you really are stupid or unstable, it's not that hard.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Concerned

To paraphrase the old saying:  Better to remain silent and be thought stupid (or crazy) than to speak and to remove all doubt.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
People can say anything about you. It is how you act and respond- your character, that is what will define you.

Character matters, leadership descends from character.

Oceander

Exactly

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Ask Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann
Countdown to Resignation

Offline musiclady

I thought that was just his 12 dimensional chess thingy he was doing.... 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

People can say anything about you. It is how you act and respond- your character, that is what will define you.

Character matters, leadership descends from character.

The GOPe made the final determination that character didn't matter when they went for Trump in May of 2016.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.