Author Topic: WH: Bannon Not Welcome Back After Wolff Book Comments  (Read 366 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WH: Bannon Not Welcome Back After Wolff Book Comments
« on: January 08, 2018, 11:07:55 pm »
 By Jason Devaney    |   Monday, 08 Jan 2018 04:19 PM

Steve Bannon's controversial comments included in a new tell-all book about the Trump administration cost him any chance of returning to the White House, a spokesman said Monday.

Deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley told reporters on Air Force One Bannon's derogatory remarks about President Donald Trump, members of his family, and his presidency as a whole were damaging.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/white-house-steve-bannon-not-welcome-michael-wolff-book/2018/01/08/id/835859/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: WH: Bannon Not Welcome Back After Wolff Book Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 11:15:43 pm »
Gidley said, "The president has been very clear on his thoughts. It is very obvious the book is false and fake.

"When you go after somebody's family in the matter which [Bannon] did, two of the president's children are serving this nation, sacrificing in their service, it is repugnant, it is grotesque, and I challenge anybody to go and talk about somebody's family and see if that person doesn't come back and comes back hard."

FUHG
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 11:19:38 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: WH: Bannon Not Welcome Back After Wolff Book Comments
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 11:41:54 pm »
After reading some quotes in this book, I'm pretty sure that Bannon had a big part in writing it of not the whole damn thing. It is like his manifesto on taking over the country.