Author Topic: Democrats to hold new meeting with psychiatrist who calls Trump a ‘danger’ to public  (Read 532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Monday, January 8, 2018

Some Democratic lawmakers are renewing their campaign this week of questioning President Trump’s mental fitness for office, aided by a psychiatrist who is drawing ethics rebukes from her peers for giving opinions about the president without having examined him.

Lawmakers will gather for dinner Wednesday night at the Washington home of Rep. Rosa DeLauro, Connecticut Democrat, in a “salon-like” setting to hear from Dr. Bandy Lee, a Yale University professor and forensic psychiatrist who believes Mr. Trump is “dangerous” and requires a mental-capacity exam.

DeLauro spokesman Will Serio confirmed the planned dinner meeting but couldn’t say how many lawmakers are expected to attend.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/8/democrats-hold-new-meeting-psychiatrist-who-calls-/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

I don't trust DeLauro.
She tried to get a bill passed that favored Monsanto against small farmers, a company her husband was on the board of, at the time.
He may still be, as far as I know.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The Rats will soon be resorting to storming DC with Pitchforks and torches in hand to remove the evil Trump. 

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The Rats will soon be resorting to storming DC with Pitchforks and torches in hand to remove the evil Trump.

I think their resolve is weakening a bit.  Trump is doing good things and he's riding a wave of popularity over de-regulation and the tax bill.

Their only shot is to declare him crazy. Hahaha.  This is gonna be a great setting, kinda like the Algonquin round table, where a bunch of nuts sit around and talk about how nutty the President is.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Strident #nevertrumper Bill Kristol essentially endorsed Oprah Winphrey today.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

What do you mean 'Will' be?

It's all they've done since Hillary lost to a bunch of 'Deplorables'.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Monday, January 8, 2018

Some Democratic lawmakers are renewing their campaign this week of questioning President Trump’s mental fitness for office, aided by a psychiatrist who is drawing ethics rebukes from her peers for giving opinions about the president without having examined him.

Lawmakers will gather for dinner Wednesday night at the Washington home of Rep. Rosa DeLauro, Connecticut Democrat, in a “salon-like” setting to hear from Dr. Bandy Lee, a Yale University professor and forensic psychiatrist who believes Mr. Trump is “dangerous” and requires a mental-capacity exam.

DeLauro spokesman Will Serio confirmed the planned dinner meeting but couldn’t say how many lawmakers are expected to attend.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/8/democrats-hold-new-meeting-psychiatrist-who-calls-/

Psychiatrists complaining about ethics?

They wouldn't know an Ethic if one jumped up and bit them on the A**.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com