Author Topic: Mr. Nationalist Turns Weasel  (Read 485 times)

Offline corbe

Mr. Nationalist Turns Weasel
« on: January 08, 2018, 03:24:54 am »

Mr. Nationalist Turns Weasel

by Jen Kuznicki | Jan 7, 2018

Steve Bannon turned on Trump Inc. and now he’s toast in conservative circles. But he never liked conservatives anyway – he just used us and Trump to bring European Nationalism to the U.S. political scene.

Here’s my background and knowledge of Steve Bannon: I emailed him once, he emailed me back; I heard from some good friends of mine who worked with Breitbart social media that he was seriously unstable. That’s it.

Here’s my background and knowledge of Andrew Breitbart: I was inspired by him to start writing with my conservative point of view, though he never knew it; I once shook his hand and looked into his blue eyes and forgot what I wanted to say to him, stumbled and fumbled and he finished my thought for me; He started many of the careers of the people I look at as my peers, though they don’t know me, and I have never met any of them; and I bought a sticker to put on my truck of Andrew Breitbart, and it’s faded but still there.

Andrew Breitbart’s passion inspired me to speak up, that’s the truth.

Now, I told you that to tell you this: Steve Bannon, in my view, is a leech upon the conservative movement, and the disunity within the conservative movement is mostly his fault.

<..snip..>

https://www.jenkuznicki.com/mr-nationalist-turns-weasel
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.