Author Topic: Germany: “Refugees” Cause 92% Crime Increase  (Read 536 times)

rangerrebew

Germany: “Refugees” Cause 92% Crime Increase
« on: January 07, 2018, 06:39:31 pm »
Germany: “Refugees” Cause 92% Crime Increase
by TNO Staff   | January 4, 2018 6:29 pm

92 percent of the massive increase in crime in Germany has been committed by the nonwhite invaders pretending to be refugees who poured into Germany after 2015, official German government figures have revealed.

According to a study funded by the government, and carried out by criminologist Christian Pfeiffer, the massive invasion of mostly young nonwhite males has “fuelled a rise in violent crime in Germany.”

Using the state of Lower Saxony as an example, the study revealed that between 2015 and 2016 there was a 10.4 percent rise in crime, almost all committed by newly-arrived nonwhites from North Africa, sub-Saharan Africa, and the Middle East.

http://newobserveronline.com/german-govt-admits-92-increase-in-crime-caused-by-refugees/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Germany: “Refugees” Cause 92% Crime Increase
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 07:31:17 pm »
I bet the German police are really thankful to Merkel for giving them something to do, it must have been really boring until all the migrants started showing up. I know it's gotten really exciting for the women and children of Germany!

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 08:00:58 pm »
I bet the German police are really thankful to Merkel for giving them something to do, it must have been really boring until all the migrants started showing up. I know it's gotten really exciting for the women and children of Germany!

And the idiot still defends it.  She must be getting a huge payoff from Brussels.  Of course you know, she has no children...no wonder ....and does not care about the future of Germany and it's people. 

seax  :cool:
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 08:47:04 pm »
Headline doesn't match the story content.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn