Author Topic: Pelosi Team’s Twitter Account Smears Stephen Miller As ‘White Supremacist’ Who ‘Must Be Removed’  (Read 768 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Team’s Twitter Account Smears Stephen Miller As ‘White Supremacist’ Who ‘Must Be Removed’

Justin Caruso
Media Reporter
8:25 PM 01/07/2018

A tweet from Nancy Pelosi’s team on Sunday smeared White House advisor Stephen Miller as a “white supremacist,” adding that he “must be removed.”

Nancy Pelosi
✔
@TeamPelosi

The bigoted world view that Bannon pushed remains at the WH. White supremacists still have the ear of Trump and are shaping national policy through their hate-filled lenses. Yes, that means Stephen Miller who must be removed.
11:26 AM - Jan 7, 2018

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/07/pelosi-teams-twitter-account-smears-stephen-miller-as-white-supremacist-who-must-be-removed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I thought they abandoned that narrative after C'ville. I thought they replaced it with Sexual Harassment and Crazy Trump.
You can't keep that many plates in the air, Nancy. We can't follow them all.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

They are still pushing this white power nonsense, even though Miller is Jewish and simply adjusting his jacket and tie in the photo.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They are still pushing this white power nonsense, even though Miller is Jewish and simply adjusting his jacket and tie in the photo.

All that matters is he's breathing.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Can Miller sue a mentally deficient person for slander?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Can Miller sue a mentally deficient person for slander?

I think so as her mental illness is/was a result of too many botched Botox injections.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Miller is flashing Jewish gang signs to Netanyahu.

Nan ought to check with Sen. Feinstein, also of SF by the Sea, where Kate Steinle was murdered by an illegal immigrant who remained because of Sanctuary City support.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Miller is flashing Jewish gang signs to Netanyahu.

Nan ought to check with Sen. Feinstein, also of SF by the Sea, where Kate Steinle was murdered by an illegal immigrant who remained because of Sanctuary City support.

I don't know maybe he is aquaman?

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."