Author Topic: Bobby Kennedy’s son says Rahm Emanuel has ‘gentrification plan’ to force blacks out of Chicago  (Read 1329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Friday, January 5, 2018

A Kennedy who is running for Illinois governor as a Democrat has accused Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel of leading a “strategic gentrification plan” to force blacks out of the city.

Chris Kennedy, son of the late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of the late President John F. Kennedy, said during a news conference in Chicago’s West Side that blacks and other minorities are being given no other choice but to move out of the country’s third-largest city because of an ongoing plan to make it richer and whiter.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/5/chris-kennedy-bobby-kennedys-son-says-rahm-emanuel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Creating a "Jews vs Blacks" social division?  Hasn't that one already been done?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Chris can rely on that same cadaver voting bloc that helped his uncle.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Creating a "Jews vs Blacks" social division?  Hasn't that one already been done?

With smashing success.  Mix in a little self-hate on the part of the Jews and you have a solid coalition that can constitute an unbeatable majority at the polls.  That's the NYC Dems' MO in a nutshell.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
With smashing success.  Mix in a little self-hate on the part of the Jews and you have a solid coalition that can constitute an unbeatable majority at the polls.  That's the NYC Dems' MO in a nutshell.

IRC Mike Bloomberg was good at using it.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
IRC Mike Bloomberg was good at using it.

Name a Dem Mayor who wasn't.  Even Dinkins rode that wave.

Added:  Oh, I forgot Bloomy was a Rep.  I think you can understand my confoosion.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 04:35:28 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Name a Dem Mayor who wasn't.  Even Dinkins rode that wave.

Added:  Oh, I forgot Bloomy was a Rep.  I think you can understand my confoosion.

Bloomberg was always a democrat before he was a republican before he was an independent.  He switched  to the republican party to win to the Mayor's house in 2001.  He's been an independent since 2007.

@Cyber Liberty

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bloomberg was always a democrat before he was a republican before he was an independent.  He switched  to the republican party to win to the Mayor's house in 2001.  He's been an independent since 2007.

@Cyber Liberty

Thanks for the background, @Right_in_Virginia!  Never liked Bloomy.  I have a gun collection, for one thing.
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

Thanks for the background, @Right_in_Virginia!  Never liked Bloomy.  I have a gun collection, for one thing.

He's one sugary drink tax away from being king of NY.

Offline edpc

Those multiple party changes sound oddly like another NY billionaire we know.....

888high58888

Those multiple party changes sound oddly like another NY billionaire we know.....

Ronald Reagan wasn't from NY or a billionaire.   :smokin:

Offline dfwgator

Never thought I'd actually side with Rahm Emanuel on anything.  But this Kennedy is nuts,  just like the rest of that evil clan.

Offline edpc

Ronald Reagan wasn't from NY or a billionaire.   :smokin:

Reagan changed parties once, not 5 times, with 4 different affiliations.  He was also called 'a con man who couldn't deliver the goods' by Trump in 1987.  Trump couldn't carry his jock.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Friday, January 5, 2018

A Kennedy who is running for Illinois governor as a Democrat has accused Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel of leading a “strategic gentrification plan” to force blacks out of the city.

Chris Kennedy, son of the late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of the late President John F. Kennedy, said during a news conference in Chicago’s West Side that blacks and other minorities are being given no other choice but to move out of the country’s third-largest city because of an ongoing plan to make it richer and whiter.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/5/chris-kennedy-bobby-kennedys-son-says-rahm-emanuel/

Can we ever get rid of the Kennedy's, the Clinton's and the Obama's.

Fortunately, Clinton and Obama didn't procreate much, but Kennedy's roam the earth like crazy.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline mountaineer

I'm still trying to wrap my head around a Kennedy in Illinois. Did he get so drunk back home in Martha's Vineyard that he took a wrong turn and ended up in the midwest?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

With A few more Dead Kennedy's, we'd have a good start.

Offline edpc

I'm still trying to wrap my head around a Kennedy in Illinois. Did he get so drunk back home in Martha's Vineyard that he took a wrong turn and ended up in the midwest?

Probably old connections with the Daley family.  They're everywhere and they all have that unfortunate Kennedy periodontal gene.  Kathleen Kennedy Townsend was Lt. Governor in Maryland.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You shouldn't try to wrap your head around any Kennedy.  You might find it wrapped around a tree by proxy while performing stupid things while snow-skiing.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mountaineer

You shouldn't try to wrap your head around any Kennedy.  You might find it wrapped around a tree by proxy while performing stupid things while snow-skiing.
Clearly the wrong figure of speech. No one is safe around a Kennedy, I suspect.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org