Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: Trump Will Not Be Re-Elected if He Sells Out on Immigration  (Read 5343 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
It is not particularly ladylike to acccuse someone of talking out of her butt but if that's the way you want to play it.

I know bad people come in through Mexico but most of the people who come from Mexico are ... guess what? ... Mexicans.

They are mainly a problem because they drain the economy but I don't think they are a danger like muslims are.

Of course there are bad Mexican immigrants.

I still can quite understand your beef with me.

No, they aren't just Mexicans.  And you don't understand the situation at all.  They are just as dangerous as any ME terrorist.  In fact many Middle Easterners have passed through the Southern border.  The drug cartel is just as dangerous as any terrorist.  They behead people and human traffic.  They bring drugs and misery to this country.  They flood this country with drugs and gangs.  So it isn't just that they are taking our jobs and believe me they are.  I work in manufacturing and probably half or better are of Hispanic descent.  But there is more than that.  Try visiting the L.A most wanted web site.  And look up ISIS in Mexico while you are at it.

Here I will help you...........

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2017/0115/Terror-and-the-Mexico-border-How-big-a-threat
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:04:26 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
No, they aren't just Mexicans.  And you don't understand the situation at all.  They are just as dangerous as any ME terrorist.  In fact many Middle Easterners have passed through the Southern border.  The drug cartel is just as dangerous as any terrorist.  They behead people and human traffic.  They bring drugs and misery to this country.  They flood this country with drugs and gangs.  So it isn't just that they are taking our jobs and believe me they are.  I work in manufacturing and probably half or better are of Hispanic descent.  But there is more than that.  Try visiting the L.A most wanted web site.  And look up ISIS in Mexico while you are at it.

Here I will help you...........

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2017/0115/Terror-and-the-Mexico-border-How-big-a-threat

Thanks but I am as anti-illegal immigration as anyone.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Thanks but I am as anti-illegal immigration as anyone.

Didn't sound like it.  And you are ignorant by saying that people crossing the border are all Mexican.

Guatemala far surpasses Mexico in illegal immigrants crossing into the U.S.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/usbp-sw-border-apprehensions

About Guatemala and crime

https://www.insightcrime.org/guatemala-organized-crime-news/

Terrorists............Guess what, not on a plane.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/smuggling-network-guided-illegal-immigrants-from-m/
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:55:59 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Didn't sound like it.  And you are ignorant by saying that people crossing the border are all Mexican.

Guatemala far surpasses Mexico in illegal immigrants crossing into the U.S.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/usbp-sw-border-apprehensions

About Guatemala and crime

https://www.insightcrime.org/guatemala-organized-crime-news/

Terrorists............Guess what, not on a plane.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/smuggling-network-guided-illegal-immigrants-from-m/

Argue with someone else.  I am not ignorant.  You are obsessed.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Argue with someone else.  I am not ignorant.  You are obsessed.

As far as I am concerned obsession about stopping illegal immigration is a good thing.

And some more obsession.  You are probably retired and living comfortably in your nice Hawaii home.  Illegal immigration has no affect on you.  But people who work in manufacturing are well aware of the increase of immigrant and the decline of Americans working in our field.  You always are obsessed with sticking up for Trump and critical of others who didn't vote for him.  Comments like yours about mowing lawns are the reason that people like me respond.  It was an ignorant comment and deserves the response it gets.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 05:09:09 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Yes !!  We have a slew of those people right here on TBR and they still consider themselves virtuous for not voting Trump.
Indeed.  How can I help you recognize Trump is the lessor, and evil?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You are not among the people I'm talking to.  You didn't vote for Trump because you thought he was horrible but you did help Hillary.

I didn't vote FOR Hitlery.  I didn't vote for Trump.  Screw them both and their stupid, self-destructive, and self-righteous sycophantic propagandists.
I mean that in the nicest way possible you retarded Trump apologists...you who are the lowest form of scum because you make me want to root for the destruction of mankind.

When the missiles land and my body is fused with the rocks surrounding my home, I pray my consciousness lives on without my body...so I can hate you for seconds longer than my heart beats.

Bite me in a sanctimoniously pro-life way.

Offline dancer

BS.  "... But Trump is only marginally better. "

Trump has a stunning record of Conservative bonafides. It you were honest, you would know that.  Taxes, slashing foreign aid.  He saved $9
billions by cutting out aid we sent to foreign countries for abortions.   Yes, we were paying for that.  He has canceled many of O's Eos and slashed regulations that were crippling business.  Oil drilling everywhere!   Job markets returning, not to mention the many records broken
at the stock market.  He got rid of the individual mandate that was choking middle class healthcare.  There is so much more he has done, so I'm not getting why people here seem to overlook the conservative accomplishments!  Purity?  Good luck with that.  There is no such thing.  America First seems to upset  Globalist shills.  Go figure. :chairbang:

Offline dancer

Brett Decker: ‘Trump in One Year Is Already Better Than 16 Years’ of Bush, Obama ‘Put Together’

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/01/06/brett-decker-trump-one-year-already-better-16-years-of-bush-obama-put-together/

:patriot:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Brett Decker: ‘Trump in One Year Is Already Better Than 16 Years’ of Bush, Obama ‘Put Together’

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/01/06/brett-decker-trump-one-year-already-better-16-years-of-bush-obama-put-together/

:patriot:

Right and obvious.

But my New Year's resolution is to avoid pointless argument with insane people.  I'm trying to keep it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Right and obvious.

But my New Year's resolution is to avoid pointless argument with insane people.  I'm trying to keep it.

That's really trying!  Look, you were either ignorant of who comes over the border.  Ignorant of what they do in the United States. (lawn mowing),..........Or you were leading the insane people into an argument because they are actually affected by Illegal Immigration.  Illegal immigrants here don't mow lawns unless they have a brand new truck and all the best equipment with their name on the family business.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 05:44:01 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Applewood

Trump has a stunning record of Conservative bonafides. It you were honest, you would know that.  Taxes, slashing foreign aid.  He saved $9
billions by cutting out aid we sent to foreign countries for abortions.   Yes, we were paying for that.  He has canceled many of O's Eos and slashed regulations that were crippling business.  Oil drilling everywhere!   Job markets returning, not to mention the many records broken
at the stock market.  He got rid of the individual mandate that was choking middle class healthcare.  There is so much more he has done, so I'm not getting why people here seem to overlook the conservative accomplishments!  Purity?  Good luck with that.  There is no such thing.  America First seems to upset  Globalist shills.  Go figure. :chairbang:

Trump is "stunning" all right.  But not the way you think. 

And much of what good is happening now has little to nothing to do with Trump or any effort on his part.  The stock market and certain other economic indicators, I suspect, have more to do with the fact that 8 years of Obama tyranny is over, not because of anything Trump has done.  He did not get rid of the Obamacare mandate -- congress did in the so-called tax reform bill passed recently.  All Trump did was sign the bill into law.  Much of Obamacare remains and honestly, I doubt Trump or congress will do anything about that.  This is what the bums in Washington do -- they make promises, then they pass some half-ass legislation that has little or nothing to do with their promises, then hail the legislation as keeping their promises and that's that.  There is now a tax "reform" law that really doesn't reform the tax law -- it tweaks it in favor of some, but not all.  And there has been little to no movement on following through to pass a real budget instead of a list of proposed expenditures and to curb our runaway spending. 

There are plenty of issues to be tackled and plenty of work to be done, but like congress, Trump doesn't really work on any of it.  Seems to me he spends much of his time starting Twitter fights and creating controversy and chaos.  I call his presidency the "reality tv presidency."  It essentially follows the formula of reality tv -- pretend to be someone you're not, waste time and effort on the frivolous, and of course, create conflict and phony cat fights.  But there is nothing real going on.  And in some respects -- such as the nuclear threat from North Korea -- this lack of attention to what is really important has the potential of getting a lot of innocent people killed.

The job of presidency requires professionalism and hard work.  If Trump would rather spend his time comparing the size of red buttons with Kim Jung In  , maybe it's time he be replaced with Mike Pence, or someone who will actually do the work.

By the way, I see you are new here.  Welcome!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Trump is "stunning" all right.  But not the way you think. 

And much of what good is happening now has little to nothing to do with Trump or any effort on his part.  The stock market and certain other economic indicators, I suspect, have more to do with the fact that 8 years of Obama tyranny is over, not because of anything Trump has done.  He did not get rid of the Obamacare mandate -- congress did in the so-called tax reform bill passed recently.  All Trump did was sign the bill into law.  Much of Obamacare remains and honestly, I doubt Trump or congress will do anything about that.  This is what the bums in Washington do -- they make promises, then they pass some half-ass legislation that has little or nothing to do with their promises, then hail the legislation as keeping their promises and that's that.  There is now a tax "reform" law that really doesn't reform the tax law -- it tweaks it in favor of some, but not all.  And there has been little to no movement on following through to pass a real budget instead of a list of proposed expenditures and to curb our runaway spending. 

There are plenty of issues to be tackled and plenty of work to be done, but like congress, Trump doesn't really work on any of it.  Seems to me he spends much of his time starting Twitter fights and creating controversy and chaos.  I call his presidency the "reality tv presidency."  It essentially follows the formula of reality tv -- pretend to be someone you're not, waste time and effort on the frivolous, and of course, create conflict and phony cat fights.  But there is nothing real going on.  And in some respects -- such as the nuclear threat from North Korea -- this lack of attention to what is really important has the potential of getting a lot of innocent people killed.

The job of presidency requires professionalism and hard work.  If Trump would rather spend his time comparing the size of red buttons with Kim Jung In  , maybe it's time he be replaced with Mike Pence, or someone who will actually do the work.

By the way, I see you are new here.  Welcome!

It’s always dicey to take credit for stock market performance, because you’ll be saddled with the decline if/when that happens.  The market set records under Obama, despite lackluster economic numbers.  I never fully understood the reasons it performed that well and I suspect a correction of some kind is due. 

You’re correct about the large portion of Obamacare still being in place.  The mandate is gone, but the standards requiring levels of care you may not want or need are still there, along with the high deductibles.  The exemptions to ‘Cadillac plans’ are now over and will hit people in unions particularly hard. 

Opening the lands for drilling is fine, but it doesn’t guarantee production.  Conditions must be present to make it economically viable.  You saw a boom in the Dakotas when oil prices were very high.  Current oil prices may not make extraction in new areas worthwhile.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That's really trying!  Look, you were either ignorant of who comes over the border.  Ignorant of what they do in the United States. (lawn mowing),..........Or you were leading the insane people into an argument because they are actually affected by Illegal Immigration.  Illegal immigrants here don't mow lawns unless they have a brand new truck and all the best equipment with their name on the family business.

Please find someone else to argue with.

Offline Applewood

@edpc

I've been reading some recent articles predicting a stock market correction  this year.  Of course, some predicted a correction last year that didn't materialize, but I am convinced that this "correction" will happen soon.  The market bubble is not going to last forever.  Just so we are talking a hiccup instead of the crash of 2008.  If the "correction" is a major disaster, you are correct -- Trump will own it, no matter how he and his supporters spin it.

I'm also suspicious of the other economic indicators.  I guess because during 8 years of Obama, the numbers were fudged big time, I don't trust them yet even though Obama is gone.  Just too early to take them seriously. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm also suspicious of the other economic indicators.  I guess because during 8 years of Obama, the numbers were fudged big time, I don't trust them yet even though Obama is gone.  Just too early to take them seriously.

The fact numbers were fudged is guaranteed.  It's impossible for the number of unemployed to drop so far when the amount of people on public assistance was reaching record levels concurrently.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 06:27:04 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The fact numbers were fudged is guaranteed.  It's impossible for the number of unemployed to drop so far when the amount of people on public assistance was reaching record levels concurrently.

Fudged hell, I saw an article posted here the other day claiming that regulations have fallen to 1970 levels. If trumpers are willing to tell that large and obvious a lie, theres really not much else they can be trusted about.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They don't want to kill us, they just want to do our lawns.

I just came to this thread, and already over three pages of water has gone under the bridge.  I don't know if anybody has pointed out how ridiculous that sentence is.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

A lot of Mexican woman are doing the job American Woman will no longer do.

:bolt:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

A lot of Mexican woman are doing the job American Woman will no longer do.

:bolt:

The housekeeping crew where I work are all American women.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I just came to this thread, and already over three pages of water has gone under the bridge.  I don't know if anybody has pointed out how ridiculous that sentence is.

@Cyber Liberty

Several times I think.  But once more won't hurt.  It's that ridiculous.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Several times I think.  But once more won't hurt.  It's that ridiculous.

I feel I'm being maudlin when I bring up the fact that so many people are being killed here that almost every family has been touched by it.  I don't want to look like I'm always making it about me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The housekeeping crew where I work are all American women.

Are you sure?  They might be illegal Canucks from Ontario (only partially in jest).
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

Around these parts you are a breath of fresh air!  :beer:

Offline Cripplecreek

Are you sure?  They might be illegal Canucks from Ontario (only partially in jest).

Amy is from Concord, Beverly is from Whitefish Point and Thea is from Vegas and since I'm technically part of that crew I'm an American from Hanover.