Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: Trump Will Not Be Re-Elected if He Sells Out on Immigration  (Read 5363 times)

Offline Fantom

Some Christians practically sold their souls to the devil over Trump.  There was the false Trump prophesies by that fireman guy.  I remember CBN bending over to make a big deal of it.  As if God had raised him up to save Christians.  Planned Parenthood is still open where I live.  And having politics in church isn't my idea of saving the church.

Planned Infanticide was here long before Trump.

It is not like he can wave a majic EO wand and make it disappear. That would take the R's in Congress. What bill have they advanced? Guess is all R's you should not vote for.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Some Christians practically sold their souls to the devil over Trump.  There was the false Trump prophesies by that fireman guy.  I remember CBN bending over to make a big deal of it.  As if God had raised him up to save Christians.  Planned Parenthood is still open where I live.  And having politics in church isn't my idea of saving the church.

How many spending bills has Trump signed that include funding for PP?

Offline NavyCanDo

Some of us have been saying this since his campaign begun. If you were banking on him building a wall and kicking all the illegals out you were sorely mistaken. I know many who did not like Trump, but they were supporting him over all the other candidates solely because of what they thought he would do with a wall and with those already here, making that their number one isue.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Fantom

IKR? It is stunning how much of the evangelical media turned out to be for sale.
Even reaching into the Pentecostals.

I have no problem with politics in the pulpit, but not at the expense of the Word.
Tump is no Cyrus, and it is unconscionable - damnable even - that christian media plies that crap. And yes, I left the cap off Christian on purpose.

Right, it is not "Separation of Church from State" but rather "Separation of State(particularly Fed) from Church".

The pulpit has just as much right to organize and affect the State, as any other group.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline roamer_1

Right, it is not "Separation of Church from State" but rather "Separation of State(particularly Fed) from Church".

The pulpit has just as much right to organize and affect the State, as any other group.

That's right, but as it is now, they must give up their 501C to do it... A good way to tell which are oriented where.

Offline Fantom

How many spending bills has Trump signed that include funding for PP?

How many spending bills that deal with Planned Infanticide alone?

Sorry, but you will lose if that is your metric for shutting down government, just as the regressive left will lose if they shut down government for illegal aliens.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

That's right, but as it is now, they must give up their 501C to do it... A good way to tell which are oriented where.

Why should they have to "give" up anything.

The First says "Congress Shall Make No Law"...... as to religion. That includes tax law.

Frederick Douglass

Offline roamer_1

Why should they have to "give" up anything.

The First says "Congress Shall Make No Law"...... as to religion. That includes tax law.

I applied for a 501C3 for a thing I was doing... Try it. the exceptions to speech which are built into obtaining that license will open your eyes to why the 'church' is silent on so many moral fronts.

Offline Fantom

I applied for a 501C3 for a thing I was doing... Try it. the exceptions to speech which are built into obtaining that license will open your eyes to why the 'church' is silent on so many moral fronts.

I think we are talking past each other.

I do not disagree that the fed is un-Constitutionally infringing on the First.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The wall was just a dream.  A total physical wall was always impossible but people really liked the thought of it.

Of course, Mexico won't pay for anything.  They only have drug money.

But Trump has made efforts to do what can be done.
If we do other things Trump is trying to do about illegal immigration, it will gradually diminish.

As far as DACA is concerned, I'm not sure what Trump can do or will do.  It's a very explosive issue Stop immigration from muslim countries.  I'd rather have Mexicans coming in than muslims.  They don't want to kill us, they just want to do our lawns.
and he may have to back off for a while.  But at least he WANTS to get rid of it which is more than Hillary would have wanted.

Once again talking out of your butt.  You have no idea about reality.  If you lived in the Northwest you would know that there are some very bad hombre's.  And the time they picked fruit and mowed lawns are long over. 

And another thing.......People coming across the Southern border are coming from many countries and believe me there are terrorists.

Mexican Cartel Hitmen Perform ISIS-Style Beheading After Forcing Rival to 'Confess Sins'

By Harriet Sinclair   On 12/3/17 at 6:08 PM

http://www.newsweek.com/mexican-cartel-hitmen-perform-isis-style-beheading-after-forcing-rival-confess-729764

GRAPHIC: Drug Cartels Spread ISIS-Style Beheading Videos, Terrorizing Southern Mexico

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/12/05/graphic-drug-cartels-spread-isis-style-beheading-videos-terrorizing-southern-mexico/

Cabo San Lucas beheadings: Cartel killings traumatize resort town as heads found in cooler

Updated 12:05 pm, Monday, June 12, 2017

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Killings-continue-in-Mexico-s-Baja-California-Sur-11212064.php

DHS Renewing Catch-and-Release in Texas, Says Border Patrol Council

Border Patrol agents say they are being forced into a catch-and-release situation again because immigration officials do not have room to house the increasing numbers of illegal aliens. The crossing figures have risen each of the past several months.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/11/16/dhs-renewing-catch-release-texas-says-border-patrol-council/

SEE IT: ISIS militants caught trying to cross border into Texas, Congressman claims

BY Jason Molinet

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Wednesday, October 8, 2014, 4:41 AM

In an alarmist bombshell statement that intersects both America’s war on terror and its fight to secure the border with Mexico, Rep. Duncan Hunter said ISIS fighters have been caught attempting to cross into the U.S.

Hunter, a California Republican and former Marine major, told Fox News Channel’s Greta Van Susteren on Tuesday that Border Patrol agents have captured Islamic State in Iraq and Syria militants trying to get into Texas from Mexico.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-militants-caught-cross-border-texas-congressman-claims-article-1.1967031

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS517US518&q=Border+patrol+catching+ISIS

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 01:23:28 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

I think we are talking past each other.

I do not disagree that the fed is un-Constitutionally infringing on the First.

Oh I know - I meant nothing against you ~ Jussayin ~ If you sign up to be an actual church or mission, and desire to be non-profit, you must agree to dance to their tune.

And if you don't, you are open to business regulations ala 'Bake the Friggin Cake'.

Coming and going, anymore.
Folks have got to rise up and take it back, or there will be nothing left. It's getting to be where there is only one box left to stand upon.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 01:00:51 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Fantom

Once again talking out of your butt.  You have no idea about reality.  If you lived in the Northwest you would know that there are some very bad hombre's.  And the time they picked fruit and mowed lawns are long over. 

And another thing.......People coming across the Southern border are coming from many countries and believe me there are terrorists.

Mexican Cartel Hitmen Perform ISIS-Style Beheading After Forcing Rival to 'Confess Sins'

http://www.newsweek.com/mexican-cartel-hitmen-perform-isis-style-beheading-after-forcing-rival-confess-729764

GRAPHIC: Drug Cartels Spread ISIS-Style Beheading Videos, Terrorizing Southern Mexico

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/12/05/graphic-drug-cartels-spread-isis-style-beheading-videos-terrorizing-southern-mexico/

Cabo San Lucas beheadings: Cartel killings traumatize resort town as heads found in cooler

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Killings-continue-in-Mexico-s-Baja-California-Sur-11212064.php

Border Patrol agents say they are being forced into a catch-and-release situation again because immigration officials do not have room to house the increasing numbers of illegal aliens. The crossing figures have risen each of the past several months.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/11/16/dhs-renewing-catch-release-texas-says-border-patrol-council/

SEE IT: ISIS militants caught trying to cross border into Texas, Congressman claims

BY Jason Molinet

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

In an alarmist bombshell statement that intersects both America’s war on terror and its fight to secure the border with Mexico, Rep. Duncan Hunter said ISIS fighters have been caught attempting to cross into the U.S.

Hunter, a California Republican and former Marine major, told Fox News Channel’s Greta Van Susteren on Tuesday that Border Patrol agents have captured Islamic State in Iraq and Syria militants trying to get into Texas from Mexico.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-militants-caught-cross-border-texas-congressman-claims-article-1.1967031

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS517US518&q=Border+patrol+catching+ISIS

Truth that.

Trump cannot cave on illegal aliens. A wonderful economy "MAY" give him some insulation/leeway. But he must keep the leverage on this..DACA until after 2018. Let the regressive left/democrats shut down the government....Grandmas check/momas baby payment ...all for illegal aliens.

See how that plays out.... Grandma in wheelchair being pused into the Rio Grande vids I think.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Chosen Daughter

The church does and should talk about issues but to promote politicians that make a habit of appearing on the Howard Stern show is ridiculous.  I have seen politicians come in and talk about local issues.  But I draw the line at promoting politicians in church.  People should know what they are voting for and vote according to their conscious.  Vote for the moral candidate.  If they need someone to tell them who to vote for there is something wrong.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Truth that.

Trump cannot cave on illegal aliens. A wonderful economy "MAY" give him some insulation/leeway. But he must keep the leverage on this..DACA until after 2018. Let the regressive left/democrats shut down the government....Grandmas check/momas baby payment ...all for illegal aliens.

See how that plays out.... Grandma in wheelchair being pused into the Rio Grande vids I think.

Amen, let them shut it down!

Offline Fantom

The church does and should talk about issues but to promote politicians that make a habit of appearing on the Howard Stern show is ridiculous.  I have seen politicians come in and talk about local issues.  But I draw the line at promoting politicians in church.  People should know what they are voting for and vote according to their conscious.  Vote for the moral candidate.  If they need someone to tell them who to vote for there is something wrong.

Voter guides are good.

There is nothing wrong with any Church laying forth who they believe best represents them. Or we would all worship Unitarian.

Frederick Douglass

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The wall was just a dream.  A total physical wall was always impossible but people really liked the thought of it.

Which is probably why rally crowds chanted 'Build that dream!  It's the thought that counts!'

Oh, wait....

Of course, Mexico won't pay for anything.  They only have drug money.

Perhaps you've heard of Pemex and all the American companies who relocated factories to Mexico.

I'd rather have Mexicans coming in than muslims.  They don't want to kill us, they just want to do our lawns.

Remember during the Obama admin, how we heard about all the OTMs coming across the border?  As far as the Mexicans themselves, ask the Steinle family and abduction victims in AZ about that.

As far as DACA is concerned, I'm not sure what Trump can do or will do.

It's an executive order.  He can rescind it like he said he would, but didn't.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 01:17:19 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Some of us have been saying this since his campaign begun. If you were banking on him building a wall and kicking all the illegals out you were sorely mistaken. I know many who did not like Trump, but they were supporting him over all the other candidates solely because of what they thought he would do with a wall and with those already here, making that their number one isue.

Exactly why Ingraham is correct.  Also why I didn't vote for him.  I know how many illegals live here and they are anchored by the system.  Our own government allowed them a special tax ID so they can open businesses, get mortgage and take out all kinds of loans.  There was no way that he was going to send them all home.  His rhetoric was simply unbelievable.  But if he makes his best efforts to get illegal immigration under control I may vote for him next time.  It was the rhetoric that got him elected.

Offline Fantom

Which is probably why rally crowds chanted 'Build that dream!  It's the thought that counts!'

Oh, wait....

Perhaps you've heard of Pemex and all the American companies who relocated to Mexico.

It's an executive order.  He can rescind it like he said he would, but didn't.

Wait...hold it, Maybe I am for DACA...seems we are all "Dreamers" now.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Chosen Daughter

Voter guides are good.

There is nothing wrong with any Church laying forth who they believe best represents them. Or we would all worship Unitarian.

This last election soured me completely.  I thought the church forgot who they were.

Offline Fantom

This last election soured me completely.  I thought the church forgot who they were.

Sorry.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Chosen Daughter

Sorry.

Nothing to be sorry for.  I just saw the man they were pushing and wondered where God was in all of it.  May have been different if it was a man or woman of good moral character but it wasn't.  I heard the arguments like we weren't voting for a minister.  Still, a Christian through prayer and Wisdom coming from studying and knowing God's Word should cast a vote for who they believe will represent them.  If its about the ability to become pulpits for politicians they have lost something.

Check this out. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-toNVx3sebc

CBN continues to publish everything this guy says.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 01:55:49 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

BY Jason Molinet

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

It is not particularly ladylike to acccuse someone of talking out of her butt but if that's the way you want to play it.

I know bad people come in through Mexico but most of the people who come from Mexico are ... guess what? ... Mexicans.

They are mainly a problem because they drain the economy but I don't think they are a danger like muslims are.

Of course there are bad Mexican immigrants.

I still can quite understand your beef with me. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
    As I did also, in Texas, @Bigun but I think @Emjay is talking about me and a couple of others here and what she considers our vile 'hate' for the Man. 
   Trump has not disappointed me at all since he was elected, my expectation bar was only 8 short fingers off the ground to begin with.  Incidentally I just reread his 'Contract with America' and am still amazed at the folks that ate that $hit up.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Wait, wait, wait.  I need to 'splain something to y'all. 

I was a Trump hater and I could be again, but The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  I love Trump's enemies.  They embody everything that is evil in America.  They are corrupt socialists bent on ruining the country.

Everytime I get a little annoyed at Trump, I think of them and turn orange.  Or at least a pale cream color.

Of course Trump ran a nasty campaign and, of course, he promised a bunch of stuff he knew he couldn't deliver.  But Obama promised to help the Blacks.  And Hillary promised to always wear pantsuits.

What gets me riled up is people who are total downers.  Anytime anything good happens or Trump does something we like, they fly to their keyboards to tell us that there's no point celebrating because it can't be law for a while or because a different administration could wipe it all out.

So, duh.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Still, a Christian through prayer and Wisdom coming from studying and knowing God's Word should cast a vote for who they believe will represent them.

Don't worry.  Religion is very important to Trump and he understands it inside and out....

:whistle:

"I did very, very well with evangelicals in the polls," Trump interjected in the middle of the conversation -- previously unreported comments that were described to me by both pastors.

They gently reminded Trump that neither of them was an evangelical.

"Well, what are you then?" Trump asked.

They explained they were mainline Protestants, the same Christian tradition in which Trump, a self-described Presbyterian, was raised and claims membership. Like many mainline pastors, they told the President-elect, they lead diverse congregations.

Trump nodded along, then posed another question to the two men: "But you're all Christians?"

Yes, we're all Christians.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/state/donald-trump-religion/
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 01:52:39 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fantom

Nothing to be sorry for.  I just saw the man they were pushing and wondered where God was in all of it.  May have been different if it was a man or woman of good moral character but it wasn't.  I heard the arguments like we weren't voting for a minister.  Still, a Christian through prayer and Wisdom coming from studying and knowing God's Word should cast a vote for who they believe will represent them.  If its about the ability to become pulpits for politicians they have lost something.

Course, it could be 'Bout voting for the devil you do not know.  :smokin:

It would seem. Of the viable choices, Trump serves Gods purpose most. Seems to me, serving Gods purpose is not a thing that should be estranged from the pulpit.

Course, that is just how this Simple Bricklayer sees it.

Frederick Douglass