Author Topic: For Never Trumpers, Good News for America is Bad News  (Read 1450 times)

Offline bolobaby

Re: For Never Trumpers, Good News for America is Bad News
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2018, 09:21:24 pm »
Considering the fact that Trump has praised acts of brutality committed by Putin and China, I'm guessing he actually likes being compared to them.

"These guys think they are brutal. They don't know brutality. No one is more brutal than me, believe me. I brutalialest with the best words. These guys? Sad!"
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline bolobaby

Re: For Never Trumpers, Good News for America is Bad News
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2018, 05:01:16 pm »
@bolobaby

Comparing Trump to Kim is an instant lose.  Kim imprisions entire families for imagined slights.   He executes high officials for falling asleep in meetings or fai ling to clap loud enough.   He murders people on a daily basis.   His security people rape women to death in front of her children.   They murder children in front of their parents.  He is as evil as evil gets.

The use of Kim shows just how demented and morally bankrupt NTs have become.

@Cripplecreek

OK... maybe you are right. Maybe the more apt comparison is...

https://soundcloud.com/thedailybeastpodcast/ben-stiller-does-zoolander-as-trump

Bwhahahaha...
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!