Author Topic: DC bookstore sold out of ‘Fire and Fury’ 20 minutes after midnight release  (Read 2948 times)

Offline corbe

Chill @The Ghost Catherine is not your enemy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

DC bookstore sold out of ‘Fire and Fury’ 20 minutes after midnight release

In DC, sure. In Omaha stacks of the book are being used to prop open a busted shithouse door.

Offline Frank Cannon

The enemy of my enemy is the enemy of my enemy' enema.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Chill? So she is Cold as Ice.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Silver Pines

Said by a true Harpie.

@The Ghost

The bitterness that comes from a lifetime of being a loser with women.

Offline RoosGirl

Said by a true Harpie.

Hey, the "true Harpie"'s are at TOS. They chased us all off if you recall.

Silver Pines

That’s where you’re wrong, @corbe, and I say that with all respect to you,  I’ve been just that since he thought he could get away with throwing a few choice names my way and telling me to shut the hell up on a Trump thread, a while back.  I guess he expected me to whimper and slink off, but when he got his crap thrown back hard, he couldn’t take it.  Since then, he’s nursed a pouty grudge. 
I figure it’s his problem, among others.

I mean, good God, we have a schizo posting situation, even.

Offline corbe

It wouldn't be the first time to dressed me down when coming to your defense @CatherineofAragon, I should know better by now. Regardless, you'll continue being someone I respect/admire here and will always be a sweetheart, to me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

It wouldn't be the first time to dressed me down when coming to your defense @CatherineofAragon, I should know better by now. Regardless, you'll continue being someone I respect/admire here and will always be a sweetheart, to me.

@corbe, you mean I dressed you down?   Not sure I understand.  How?  I was just explaining

Ah, hell, forget it

Offline corbe

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I'm betting the best parts have already been released.

I had a girlfriend like that once.

Or maybe it was all of them.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

@corbe, you mean I dressed you down?   Not sure I understand.  How?  I was just explaining

Ah, hell, forget it

You two keep your kinky crossdressing shit off the forum or I'm calling in the mods.

Offline RoosGirl

I had a girlfriend like that once.

Or maybe it was all of them.

I guess they all thought that about you too since they are, presumably, no longer around.  How are the current girlfriends?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I guess they all thought that about you too since they are, presumably, no longer around.  How are the current girlfriends?

Well, on one hand...
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline corbe

I thought discussion about Masturbation was off limits here.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

The White Knight defends his lady(?)
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Gotta book mark this for the next time yo start complaining about how mean people talk to you for no reason.

You thought that was mean?  Really?  And I never complain about mean people ... I come here for mean people and y'all never let me down.

Offline goodwithagun

Hey, the "true Harpie"'s are at TOS. They chased us all off if you recall.

Put methmom at the top of that list  :silly: :silly: :silly:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Mesaclone

I ordered an electronic copy from Amazon. I doubt there is anything in the book that I don't already know about Trump. It's kind of obvious but I purchased it to make a point. Trump tried to silence this author and shut this book down. That made it all the more interesting to me. This must be another one of Trump's genius moves that I just don't get.

The only “point” you’ve actually made is that you”ll give your money to the first silly gossip queen that tells you the fictions you want to hear. No different than buying The Enquirer, or paying an astrologer to tell you your future...you got suckered.  It’s your right to be suckered...but let’s just be clear about the fact that you got hoodwinked. You might as well sit around watching old Hillary Clinton speeches about integrity...or Anthony Weiner chats about sexual ethics. What in God’s name were you thinking?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 11:11:31 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
The only “point” you’ve actually made is that you”ll give your money to the first silly gossip queen that tells you the fictions you want to hear. No different than buying The Enquirer, or paying an astrologer to tell you your future...you got suckered.  It’s your right to be suckered...but let’s just be clear about the fact that you got hoodwinked. You might as well sit around watching old Hillary Clinton speeches about integrity...or Anthony Weiner chats about sexual ethics. What in God’s name were you thinking?

Funny since Trump seems to be a big fan of the National Enquirer.

And they of him

:shrug:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
E-Gads!

All this furor over this book?

Emotional skinned knees needing support from other posters? On a Political BB?

THIS Book?

Buy Charmin. It's softer and won't leave ink stains.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/01/05/as-media-torches-supposed-bombshell-book-on-trump-author-says-he-has-tapes-that-could-be-totally-wrong-n2430611
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 11:38:54 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The only “point” you’ve actually made is that you”ll give your money to the first silly gossip queen that tells you the fictions you want to hear. No different than buying The Enquirer, or paying an astrologer to tell you your future...you got suckered.

Trump and the tabloid chief executive have been friends for years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/26/why-the-national-enquirer-loves-trump-and-why-that-matters/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Mesaclone

Trump and the tabloid chief executive have been friends for years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/26/why-the-national-enquirer-loves-trump-and-why-that-matters/

It’s still Fake News...just like the book. Evan the Enquirer headline shown above about Cruz’s dad is fake...Trump never once stated that Cruz dad was any part of the JFK assassination...just said he took a picture with Oswald.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Funny since Trump seems to be a big fan of the National Enquirer.

These pictures only prove that YOU are a fan of the National Enquirer.