Author Topic: Steyer bought Wolff book for every member of Congress  (Read 375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Steyer bought Wolff book for every member of Congress
« on: January 05, 2018, 11:13:36 pm »
By Josh Delk - 01/05/18 05:14 PM EST

Democratic mega-donor Tom Steyer says he purchased a copy of author Michael Wolff's controversial new book on the Trump presidency for each member of Congress to read.

Steyer plans to hand-deliver 535 copies of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" to each member of the House and Senate, he told California's KQED radio station.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/367687-steyer-bought-wolff-book-for-every-member-of-congress
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goodwithagun

Re: Steyer bought Wolff book for every member of Congress
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 11:17:48 pm »
It’s $21 per book on Amazon. Multiply that by 535 and you get $11,235 that this douche canoe could have donated to a homeless shelter likely slammed by the current globull warming situation.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 11:24:35 pm »
By Josh Delk - 01/05/18 05:14 PM EST

Democratic mega-donor Tom Steyer says he purchased a copy of author Michael Wolff's controversial new book on the Trump presidency for each member of Congress to read.

Steyer plans to hand-deliver 535 copies of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" to each member of the House and Senate, he told California's KQED radio station.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/367687-steyer-bought-wolff-book-for-every-member-of-congress

He is a known factual exaggerator. Some would go as far as calling him a lying sack of shit.  I don't know how much shit you can fill a sack with but I need to see the paid receipts for his purchase to know for sure.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 11:36:35 pm »
That's some access if this Steyer fellow can actually hand-deliver these books to every member of congress, it must be hired work but still.