Author Topic: COMEY MEMO BOMBSHELL: Evidence Hillary Committed A Felony, Deleted Mentions Of Evidence  (Read 338 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

COMEY MEMO BOMBSHELL: Evidence Hillary Committed A Felony, Deleted Mentions Of Evidence

"There is evidence to support a conclusion that Secretary Clinton, and others, used the private email server in a manner that was grossly negligent with respect to the handling of classified information."

ByRyan Saavedra
January 4, 2018

A bombshell report released on Thursday reveals that former FBI Director James Comey's memo on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said there was "evidence to support a conclusion" that she committed a felony before subordinates removed multiple references of incriminating terms and deleted mentions of evidence that supported felony and misdemeanor criminal acts.

The website of Senate Homeland and Government Affairs Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) released the full draft of Comey’s memo on Clinton, including the edits to the draft. The Hill reports:

The full draft, with edits, leaves little doubt that Comey originally wrote on May 2, 2016 that there was evidence that Clinton and top aides may have violated both felony and misdemeanor statutes, though he did not believe he could prove intent before a jury.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25420/comey-memo-bombshell-evidence-hillary-committed-ryan-saavedra

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sounds to me like he was forced by his boss to cover this up...hence the meeting on the tarmac between Loretta Lynch and Billy Jeff.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The private email server was an obvious attempt to get around sunshine laws. Everything points to that conclusion. They were trying to avoid scrutiny. Whoever came up with this system needs to be jailed.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"though he did not believe he could prove intent before a jury"

I understand that intent is not a factor.  Doesn't matter what her intent was.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"though he did not believe he could prove intent before a jury"

I understand that intent is not a factor.  Doesn't matter what her intent was.

@Sanguine

As one who routinely dealt with classified materials at one time in my life I can tell you that that very point was made abundantly clear to me as a matter of routine.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
@Sanguine

As one who routinely dealt with classified materials at one time in my life I can tell you that that very point was made abundantly clear to me as a matter of routine.

Carelessness is the same as intent. It's the willful refusal to obey the law in this case. The email server was an attempt to get around the law.
Saying to an officer "I did not intend to do 80 in a 25. I was just cutting through that school zone to get somewhere quickly" will not help your case.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Carelessness is the same as intent. It's the willful refusal to obey the law in this case. The email server was an attempt to get around the law.
Saying to an officer "I did not intend to do 80 in a 25. I was just cutting through that school zone to get somewhere quickly" will not help your case.

As Yoda would say, Do or don't do, there is no try.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I guess this story will be on page 32 in most papers because of the Trump/Wolff book frenzy.  Great timing.