Author Topic: Rather Than Banding Together ‘To Kill All Men’ This Year, Women Should Learn To Love  (Read 572 times)

Offline corbe

Rather Than Banding Together ‘To Kill All Men’ This Year, Women Should Learn To Love

Just as we all can agree that I should not say 'I'm going to kill you' even if I don't mean it, we should all also be able to agree that fostering an anti-male culture is bad for us all.

By Joy Pullmann   
January 4, 2018

As the new year approached, Huffington Post editor Emily McCombs tweeted that her resolutions for 2018 are to “cultivate female friendships” and “band together to kill all men.” She subsequently deleted the tweet and protected her account, but Internet Archive preserved it.

McCombs is a founder of the feminist site xoJane.com, and moved on from there to editorial director of the Huffington Post parenting section, which presumably is aimed at parents of both females and males. In another irony, McCombs is the mother of a son, whom presumably she neither wants to kill now or when he grows to be a man:

Now, look: We all say stupid stuff. This might have been just a random stupid comment unthinkingly posted on Twitter. That does indeed seem to be the bulk of Twitter postings, and I’m certainly not guiltless in that regard. Like all of us, I’ve said lots of stuff I regret as jokes, stupid asides, and serious statements, especially to the people I love most. But that doesn’t make the stupid or cruel stuff okay.

<..snip..>

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/04/rather-banding-together-kill-men-year-women-learn-love/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Yes I'm having woman problems, hence this post.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yes I'm having woman problems, hence this post.

Hard to believe from your posting style.