Author Topic: White House won't release visitor logs in response to questions about author Michael Wolff's access  (Read 527 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House won't release visitor logs in response to questions about author Michael Wolff's access
by Steven Nelson | Jan 4, 2018, 4:24 PM

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Wednesday she knew of no plans to release visitor logs in response to an explosive book from a journalist claiming broad access.

"I don't anticipate any changes to that policy at this point," Sanders said at the daily White House briefing.

Sanders told reporters that those records indicate author Michael Wolff primarily spoke with former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon or at his request during his visits last year to the West Wing.

In lieu of publicly searchable visitor logs, Sanders described what White House staff had found.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-wont-release-visitor-logs-in-response-to-questions-about-author-michael-wolffs-access/article/2645007
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

We haven't seen this level of transparency since Obama!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline goodwithagun

We haven't seen this level of transparency since Obama!

He’s going to release that book, and you better believe that book is beautiful. It’s the most beautiful book you’ve ever seen. And when he releases it, and he will release it just like he locked up Hillary, you are going to be so amazed. I mean bigly. You’re going to love it. This book is yuge. And this book has a door in it . . .
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He’s going to release that book, and you better believe that book is beautiful. It’s the most beautiful book you’ve ever seen. And when he releases it, and he will release it just like he locked up Hillary, you are going to be so amazed. I mean bigly. You’re going to love it. This book is yuge. And this book has a door in it . . .

It's going to be full of the most qualified guests ever fielded.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.