Author Topic: WTH? Weak Sessions Declares War on Legal Pot But Allows Mueller's Witch Hunt to Destroy POTUS Trump  (Read 366 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

WTH? Weak Sessions Declares War on Legal Pot – But Allows Mueller’s Witch Hunt to Destroy POTUS Trump to Continue
by Jim Hoft 151 Comments

376Share 33Tweet Email

Former US representative and FOX News contributor Jason Chaffetz on Monday once again called on failed Attorney General Jeff Sessions to resign.

Chaffetz joined Judge Jeanine Pirro and Attorney Gregg Jarrett on Hannity on Monday night.

Jason Chaffetz: Some people suggested there be a second special counsel. How’s that first one working out? I wouldn’t do a second one. I really do believe that it’s time for Attorney General Sessions to go. I don’t think he’s up for the job. Every time I see him he looks like he’s some prisoner. And the only reason we have a special counsel is because we have an Attorney General who can’t do his job.

We have been writing for several weeks now that Jeff Sessions is compromised. He is NOT the same person he was when he was in the US Senate. Jeff Sessions needs to step down for the good of the country.

Now this…

Rather than focus on Mueller’s witch hunt to destroy President Trump and his family and country Jeff Sessions today declared war on legal pot.

Read more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/wth-weak-sessions-declares-war-legal-pot-allows-muellers-witch-hunt-destroy-potus-trump-continue/
The Republic is lost.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Republican Sen. Gardner torches Sessions over pot reversal

WASHINGTON — Sen. Cory Gardner, R.-Colo., on Thursday threatened to block all nominees to Justice Department posts in response to Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s decision to end Obama-era policies that let legal marijuana thrive. Gardner also warned that the looming Justice Department announcement would make things harder for 2018 Republican candidates in states where pot is legal . . .

. . . The Colorado lawmaker said Sessions had personally promised him prior to his confirmation that he would not take steps to tighten enforcement of federal pot laws.

“I’m prepared to hold every Justice Department nominee until Jeff Sessions lives up to what he told me, lives up to his commitment,” Gardner said. A “hold” is a senatorial threat, frequently invoked to gain leverage over the executive branch, to filibuster nominees.

“Jeff Sessions told me this wouldn’t be a priority. Jeff Sessions told me the policy would not be reversed, and today Jeff Sessions went back on his word,” the senator said.

Gardner said Sessions made the assurances in “a call specifically set up because I would not release my vote [to confirm him as attorney general] until I got an answer.”

“He said, ‘This is just not something that President Trump is focused on.’ And apparently, it’s not just a focus, it’s a primary initiative of the new year,” Gardner fumed.

And let's not forget that Sessions still refuses to reconsider asset forfeiture, too.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
WTH? Weak Sessions Declares War on Legal Pot – But Allows Mueller’s Witch Hunt to Destroy POTUS Trump to Continue
by Jim Hoft 151 Comments

376Share 33Tweet Email

Former US representative and FOX News contributor Jason Chaffetz on Monday once again called on failed Attorney General Jeff Sessions to resign.

Chaffetz joined Judge Jeanine Pirro and Attorney Gregg Jarrett on Hannity on Monday night.

Jason Chaffetz: Some people suggested there be a second special counsel. How’s that first one working out? I wouldn’t do a second one. I really do believe that it’s time for Attorney General Sessions to go. I don’t think he’s up for the job. Every time I see him he looks like he’s some prisoner. And the only reason we have a special counsel is because we have an Attorney General who can’t do his job.

We have been writing for several weeks now that Jeff Sessions is compromised. He is NOT the same person he was when he was in the US Senate. Jeff Sessions needs to step down for the good of the country.

Now this…

Rather than focus on Mueller’s witch hunt to destroy President Trump and his family and country Jeff Sessions today declared war on legal pot.

Read more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/wth-weak-sessions-declares-war-legal-pot-allows-muellers-witch-hunt-destroy-potus-trump-continue/

In my opinion Chaffetz is correct.  This whole Russian collusion deal is nothing but a blatant lie, why hire another special council?  Here's the deal, the news media wants Trump to fire Mueller, or either Sessoms so they can say the investigation was closing in on Trump so he had it cut.  Now, if we had a news media that was objective and told the truth or at least the facts that would be a big help, but you all know what's going to happen if Mueller is fired.  It's going to be katie barr the door.....non-stop coverage on CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and all the other alphabet 'news' organizations that Trump colluded and Mueller was closing in...to stop getting caught he closed the investigation.  You see, this is what happens when instead of having a press you have a communications wing for a political party.  If Chuck Todd would go on TV and say that this was a sham as well as Don Lemon and some of the others would be a different story.  This is sad and pathetic.  It is my hope that behind the scenes some investigations have been and are being done to destroy this abomination by Mueller, at one point I thought he and Trump may be working together to catch some rogues in the deep state, but I was wrong on that hunch.  What is so sad legal authorities have said 'collusion' is no crime, Alan Durcherwitz said if Trump had called Putin on the phone and asked for his help it would be breaking no law.  We have a real problem in this county, it's no longer two parties that have the same goals just different methods of getting there, these people are radical and working out of the Alinski playbook.  No more Democrat Party...just by name...communist and marxist.

best regards,
seax :cool:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 10:14:25 pm by seax »
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!