Author Topic: Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation  (Read 931 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation
« on: January 04, 2018, 04:33:49 pm »
by Kelly Cohen | Jan 4, 2018, 11:16 AM

The Department of Justice has caved to pressure from the White House and is reportedly reopening the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

According to the Daily Beast, there is a new effort in the department to get new details on how Clinton and her aides — including former top aide Huma Abedin — handled classified material. The effort will look at how much classified information was on her private email server, and how that information got there.

President Trump has continually questioned if and when the Justice Department would reopen its investigation into Clinton. He tweeted on Dec. 2: “Many people in our Country are asking what the ‘Justice’ Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and ‘acid washed’ 33,000 Emails? No justice!”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 04:36:48 pm »
It's about damned time!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 04:37:34 pm »
Maybe Trump doesn't think Hillary has suffered enough after all.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 05:23:09 pm »
Unfortunately, this is being completely overshadowed by the Bannon book story.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 05:40:56 pm »

Overshadowed where?

Don't tell me it's in the Media.

And we wonder why Trump tweets.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 05:43:48 pm »
The findings from a separate Justice Department’s inspector general probe into how the FBI handled the email use is expected to be released sometime this spring.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 05:43:51 pm »
Overshadowed where?

Don't tell me it's in the Media.

And we wonder why Trump tweets.

I don't wonder why he tweets, nor do I knock him for it.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 05:45:59 pm »

No, not really. The MSM wasn't reporting on this to begin with .... but it's good to know as they chase the latest shiny object real work is going on behind the scenes. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 06:28:55 pm »
Summer 2016 - "Lock her up!"

Oct 2106 - “Because you’d be in jail.”

Nov 2016 - "I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways."  Asked if he has ruled out prosecuting Clinton, Trump said: "It's just not something that I feel strongly about."

Dec 2016 - After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

Dec 2017 - “Many people in our Country are asking what the ‘Justice’ Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and ‘acid washed’ 33,000 Emails? No justice!”

Make up your damned mind, already......
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 08:51:27 pm »
Summer 2016 - "Lock her up!"

Oct 2106 - “Because you’d be in jail.”

Nov 2016 - "I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways."  Asked if he has ruled out prosecuting Clinton, Trump said: "It's just not something that I feel strongly about."

Dec 2016 - After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

Dec 2017 - “Many people in our Country are asking what the ‘Justice’ Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and ‘acid washed’ 33,000 Emails? No justice!”

Make up your damned mind, already......

That's what happens when he tries to be a kinder and gentler Trump.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 09:01:55 pm »
Its very tricky because if he puts her in jail it is almost guaranteed the next Democrat administration will try to put him in jail.   Considering their willingness to lie and cheat the odds are pretty good.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2018, 09:45:38 pm »
Its very tricky because if he puts her in jail it is almost guaranteed the next Democrat administration will try to put him in jail.   Considering their willingness to lie and cheat the odds are pretty good.

Hillary Clinton and her cabal broke the law at will and put the security of this nation at risk in doing so.  She, and everyone else involved in that need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and to hell with what MIGHT happen later if they are!  If that doesn't happen we truly have become the largest banana republic on earth.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2018, 10:22:55 pm »
Hillary Clinton and her cabal broke the law at will and put the security of this nation at risk in doing so.  She, and everyone else involved in that need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and to hell with what MIGHT happen later if they are!  If that doesn't happen we truly have become the largest banana republic on earth.

@Bigun
Oh I agree, just pointing out a complication.

She, her team, the people in the NSA, FBI cia and DOJ should be in jail. 

If we're lucky well see some token schmuck do time.

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2018, 10:28:29 pm »
I agree, and well said.  A seaman was put in jail for one year for taking a photo of the door on his room in a sub, we all know the story.  He had a young child and his life is ruined.  When you let people get by with things because of 'who they are' or the implications if you punish them...you have lost full control and really there is no need to follow the law.  The Democrats like to use the phrase 'there's a lot of smoke around Trump and Russia'....well...there is a lot of smoke around Hillary and not just on emails.  Comey really endicted her with his performance last June, but then a phrase was changed from a legal phrase thats bad, to one that is innocent as the driven snow.  I see there is another thread concerning this here, but Comey needs to tried to leaking and obstructing justice.  My friends if it were any of you, sitting in front of him.....need I say more.

best regards,
seax :cool:
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2018, 10:37:57 pm »
I agree, and well said.  A seaman was put in jail for one year for taking a photo of the door on his room in a sub, we all know the story.  He had a young child and his life is ruined.  When you let people get by with things because of 'who they are' or the implications if you punish them...you have lost full control and really there is no need to follow the law.  The Democrats like to use the phrase 'there's a lot of smoke around Trump and Russia'....well...there is a lot of smoke around Hillary and not just on emails.  Comey really endicted her with his performance last June, but then a phrase was changed from a legal phrase thats bad, to one that is innocent as the driven snow.  I see there is another thread concerning this here, but Comey needs to tried to leaking and obstructing justice.  My friends if it were any of you, sitting in front of him.....need I say more.

best regards,

And the democrats have covered for them for years.   Years

Traitors all of em

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2018, 10:44:01 pm »

Traitors all of em

They are the essence of the deep state .... so I've got to assume some republicans have covered for them as well.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2018, 10:53:07 pm »
They are the essence of the deep state .... so I've got to assume some republicans have covered for them as well.

McCain. McConnell Ryan flake for starters.  Probably sessions too

Offline seax

• My Image Gallery
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2018, 11:28:55 pm »

Sad, but true.  The Republicans are so scared of the news media all they need to do is say 'boo' and they scatter like flies.  Also, it's money....on one wants to give up the good life. 

Good post

“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2018, 11:29:15 pm »
Hillary Clinton and her cabal broke the law at will and put the security of this nation at risk in doing so.  She, and everyone else involved in that need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and to hell with what MIGHT happen later if they are!  ...

Agree.  Prosecute and let a jury decide their fates.

And I want to see perp walks!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2018, 11:31:50 pm »

Of course Sessions did. He heard that Hitlary smoked a joint last year.

Offline seax

• My Image Gallery
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2018, 11:32:05 pm »

Traitors all of em

You have to give it to the Dems....they take care of their own.  They all say the same things, use the same words, phrases and terminology.  They are nothing but the communist party, usings the Democrat party to gain power....but seems they may be slipping now.

Good post.