Author Topic: Devin Nunes: House Intelligence will get 'all' documents, witnesses it sought from DOJ  (Read 582 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Devin Nunes: House Intelligence will get 'all' documents, witnesses it sought from DOJ
by Daniel Chaitin | Jan 3, 2018, 10:25 PM | Updated Jan 4, 2018, 3:19 AM

Rep. Devin Nunes announced late Wednesday that his panel, the House Intelligence Committee, appears to have reached an agreement with the Justice Department to gain access to "all" documents and witnesses it sought by a deadline at the end of the day.

“After speaking to Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein this evening, I believe the House Intelligence Committee has reached an agreement with the Department of Justice that will provide the committee with access to all the documents and witnesses we have requested," Nunes, R-Calif., said in a brief statement. "The committee looks forward to receiving access to the documents over the coming days."

The announcement came hours after FBI Director Christopher Wray and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein met with House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., on Capitol Hill.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/devin-nunes-house-intelligence-will-get-all-documents-witnesses-it-sought-from-doj/article/2644927
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Get them when?  Right now today, or a month from now after they have been thoroughly doctored?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

Get them when?  Right now today, or a month from now after they have been thoroughly doctored?

The coming days, according to him. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The coming days, according to him.

Well, that sure nails it down. /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien