Author Topic: Trump Attorney Sends Bannon Cease And Desist Letter Over 'Disparaging' Comments  (Read 4238 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
One of the things I like about living here is the lack of ordinances and whiny neighbors. We go out of our way to be considerate for our neighbors and to get along so we don't need to bring the law or local govt into our issues. Guys like this are how you end up with homeowners associations. He's so busy being an obnoxious ass and playing the victim that he can't see that he himself is the source of the problem.

BTW, he has a very nice house and yard up over the hill and out of sight of his mess. In fact he has some 20 or 30 acres where he could hide that stuff out of sight and no one would complain.

@Cripplecreek

He's probably seen your posts on here.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Concerned

I just confirmed that the book is indeed available for purchase on Apple, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble (four days earlier than originally planned).  So much for the cease and desist letter to the publisher.  Of course, if Trump sues, all associated parties would be subject to discovery.  I guess this lawsuit will be filed right after he files the lawsuit against the women who accused him of sexual misconduct.   :whistle:
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline verga

@Cyber Liberty @verga

Isn't it glorious.

The wall of No Trespassing signs are gone. I assume the county removed them because they were on the right of way.
@Cripplecreek did I miss a post, was the eyesore removed?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

One of the things I like about living here is the lack of ordinances and whiny neighbors. We go out of our way to be considerate for our neighbors and to get along so we don't need to bring the law or local govt into our issues. Guys like this are how you end up with homeowners associations. He's so busy being an obnoxious ass and playing the victim that he can't see that he himself is the source of the problem.

BTW, he has a very nice house and yard up over the hill and out of sight of his mess. In fact he has some 20 or 30 acres where he could hide that stuff out of sight and no one would complain.
@Cripplecreek the best part of living in a rural area, in my opinion, is that we all watch out for one another. My neighbor is 89 years old and her husband is in a nursing home. Any time it snows I do her drive for her. In the summer I cut her side lawn for her. I do mine when i get to it and some times it gets a bit scraggly. When I would finish she would come out and do her side so they were both even. Finally I told her that I will just do both of them as long as she doesn't mind waiting the extra day or two for me to get to it. She is always kind to my wife and once a year she sends over a homemade pound cake. I call that "PAID in full"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@Cripplecreek did I miss a post, was the eyesore removed?

The boat is still there.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The boat is still there.

No doubt the owner is just waiting for sea levels to rise due to Climate change so he can sail off to NY
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."