Author Topic: The morphing of Communist Party, CNN, Dems  (Read 613 times)

rangerrebew

The morphing of Communist Party, CNN, Dems
« on: January 04, 2018, 10:28:04 am »
The morphing of Communist Party, CNN, Dems
Exclusive: Joseph Farah identifies common hatred, rhetoric used against Trump
Published: 10 hours ago

Tell me if it’s my imagination that the Communist Party USA, CNN, the New York Times and the Democratic Party are speaking from the same talking points.

This from the CPUSA this month:

The Trump administration is authoritarian, deeply corrupt, and replete with pathological liars. It is directly linked to the so-called “alt-right” – re-branded fascists and Nazis – including those who serve in the White House.

http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/the-morphing-of-communist-party-cnn-dems/

Offline seax

• Liberalism is a mental disorder!
    • My Image Gallery
Re: The morphing of Communist Party, CNN, Dems
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 10:47:52 pm »
The communist party alway comes in from an existing party.  After the assassination of JFK, if you have noticed and believe those here old enough have...this country started changing.  It started the change through the Democrat Party.  LBJ was probably the most corrupt president we ever had with the exception of maybe Obama, and I believe when all his junk comes out and it will, we are going to see how close we were to disappearing as a country we all knew.  If Hillary Clinton had gotten elected instead of Trump, and I really believe this....the country would have been gone.  She had the news media on her side, the deep state, and radicals.  She would have strenghtened this Federal government to a point there would be no return.  When I hear people bashing Trump because of tweets....it really bothers me...worried about tweets and not concerned about their freedom. 

Good post

seax :cool:
“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billion. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.” – Richard Feynman, 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics winner.
People will forgive you for just about everything...except for being right...when you are suppose to be wrong!

Offline LMAO

Re: The morphing of Communist Party, CNN, Dems
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 01:01:43 pm »
The communist party alway comes in from an existing party.  After the assassination of JFK, if you have noticed and believe those here old enough have...this country started changing.  It started the change through the Democrat Party.  LBJ was probably the most corrupt president we ever had with the exception of maybe Obama, and I believe when all his junk comes out and it will, we are going to see how close we were to disappearing as a country we all knew.  If Hillary Clinton had gotten elected instead of Trump, and I really believe this....the country would have been gone.  She had the news media on her side, the deep state, and radicals.  She would have strenghtened this Federal government to a point there would be no return.  When I hear people bashing Trump because of tweets....it really bothers me...worried about tweets and not concerned about their freedom. 

Good post

seax :cool:

The problem is the GOP has become a party of big government, also. Their philosophy is “we can bring you these government programs but cheaper and better than the Democrats”

The results have been economic bubbles,  a declining middle-class, sluggish economic growth, larger deficits and unsustainable debt, and more people than ever dependent on government for assistance
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 01:02:37 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy