Author Topic: Lawmakers briefed by Yale psychiatrist on Trump's mental health: report  (Read 5558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lawmakers briefed by Yale psychiatrist on Trump's mental health: report
By Brett Samuels - 01/03/18 09:23 PM EST

More than a dozen lawmakers last month met with a Yale University psychiatry professor for two days to discuss President Trump’s fitness for office, Politico reported Wednesday.

Dr. Bandy X. Lee reportedly met with the group of lawmakers on Dec. 5 and Dec. 6 and warned them the president is “going to unravel.” All of the lawmakers in attendance were Democrats, except for one Republican senator.

“We feel that the rush of tweeting is an indication of his falling apart under stress. Trump is going to get worse and will become uncontainable with the pressures of the presidency,” Lee told Politico.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/367362-lawmakers-briefed-by-yale-psychiatrist-on-trumps-mental-health-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Lawmakers briefed by Yale psychiatrist on Trump's mental health: report
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 03:14:59 am »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 03:30:52 am »
The Hill is pulling out all the stops.  Next they'll dig up Ann Landers and ask her for advice on Trumps past humps.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 03:41:11 am »
@mystery-ak

You know I said this about his mental state many months ago and still believe it.  His medical exam will be physical, not mental.  Trump will never let anything medical be known that isn't "super great", the "best", the "very best".

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 03:56:08 am »
What sad, pathetic comedy. This reminds me when Conyers held 'hearings' the last time they were in the minority in the basement of the capitol. These people are in full projectionist delusion mode.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 04:02:34 am »
What sad, pathetic comedy. This reminds me when Conyers held 'hearings' the last time they were in the minority in the basement of the capitol. These people are in full projectionist delusion mode.

Trump gives them ammunition daily when he acts like a lunatic.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 04:05:28 am »

I heard the same stuff about George W. 'ChimpyBushHitler' 10 years ago.
The Republic is lost.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2018, 04:15:04 am »
Yes, the tweets can be childish and he often rambles when speaking off prompter, but this professional is being anything but that, making a diagnosis without a firsthand evaluation.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 04:15:48 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 04:26:07 am »
Yes, the tweets can be childish and he often rambles when speaking off prompter, but this professional is being anything but that, making a diagnosis without a firsthand evaluation.

You don't say?

Do you mean to tell us that this IDEATE is not behaving up to the Industry Standards set for a Professional IDEATE?
Search label Ideate (tons of fun with this one, Only 24 posts/subjects)

http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/search/label/Ideates
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 04:31:33 am »

Trump sends the Leftist filth like these "Academics" off the rails when he does his act. It is a thing of beauty and majesty.

I also enjoy that he makes people cry in despair into their Cheerios every morning.....just like you do.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2018, 04:32:36 am »
Everyone knew Trump was Psycho since day 1.

But the choice was between an insane delusional person and a treasonous ultra crooked bitch.

The American People Chose.  And neither was not an option.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2018, 04:34:30 am »
Everyone knew Trump was Psycho since day 1.

But the choice was between an insane delusional person and a treasonous ultra crooked bitch.

The American People Chose.  And neither was not an option.

It was my option

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2018, 04:35:36 am »
Trump sends the Leftist filth like these "Academics" off the rails when he does his act. It is a thing of beauty and majesty.

I also enjoy that he makes people cry in despair into their Cheerios every morning.....just like you do.

LOL!  You are drowning in yours.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2018, 04:39:12 am »
LOL!  You are drowning in yours.

Grab a stiff drink and try to wallow through your posting history. You should make the suicide hotline as your tag line as a convenience to fellow poster after they read them.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2018, 05:05:53 am »
Grab a stiff drink and try to wallow through your posting history. You should make the suicide hotline as your tag line as a convenience to fellow poster after they read them.

Stop your blinding me with Trumps bald head.  The purple is reflecting off the bald spots.  Glaring.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2018, 05:08:55 am »
Soviet Style Abuse of Psychiatry Is Now Practiced In The United States
http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2017/03/soviet-style-abuse-of-psychiatry-is-now.html

Yes, it most Certainly Is.

Govt Mind Control Tops US Healthcare Spending
http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2016/05/govt-mind-control-tops-us-healthcare.html

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2018, 05:25:27 am »
Psychiatrist Who Diagnosed Reagan As An Idiot Bilked For $3 Million In Nigerian Email Scam.
http://419.bittenus.com/links/gottschalk.htm

@Free Vulcan
"I heard the same stuff about George W. 'ChimpyBushHitler' 10 years ago"

[snip]

Louis Gottschalk, a neuroscientist, is the founding chairman of the Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior at UCI College of Medicine. He gained national prominence by announcing in 1987 that President Reagan had been suffering from diminished mental ability as early as 1980.

He came to this conclusion by using the Gottschalk-Gleser scales, an internationally used diagnostic tool he helped develop for charting impairments in brain function, to measure speech patterns in Reagan's 1980 and 1984 presidential debates

[snip]
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 05:28:45 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2018, 05:35:27 am »

So tell me, Who Chose You? And to what purpose?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2018, 06:40:03 am »
So tell me, Who Chose You? And to what purpose?

I am not exactly clear what you are fishing for here.  Donald Trump makes a fool out of himself on twitter and lawmakers use it.  He should stop tweeting.  He has given them the ammunition they want.  I have stated when Trump does good things like supporting Israel.  My purpose isn't in politics that is for sure.  Beyond that I am not going to entertain you.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2018, 06:49:03 am »
I am not exactly clear what you are fishing for here.  Donald Trump makes a fool out of himself on twitter and lawmakers use it.  He should stop tweeting.  He has given them the ammunition they want.  I have stated when Trump does good things like supporting Israel.  My purpose isn't in politics that is for sure.  Beyond that I am not going to entertain you.

That's a given.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2018, 09:27:15 am »
Had a real quick peek at The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump, edited by the Doc in question Dr Bandy X Lee, at Amazon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dangerous_Case_of_Donald_Trump

The Forward by Robert J. Lifton is Titled:

"Our Witness To Malignant Normality"

And he's Off the Rails by paragraph 3, which opens with:

"I came to the idea of Malignant Normality in my study of Nazi Doctors."

3 paragraphs in and Trump is suffering from a mutated strain of Nazism.

Paragraph 4 jumps to the CIA using Psychiatrists and Psychologists to torture people.

Paragraph 5, comes the weasel-speak, But I'm not calling Trump a Nazi.

Paragraph 6, he's bloviating about political and ethical normal, IE:, This Is NOT what we're used to.

Paragraph 7 opens with, "But that does not mean we are helpless." Another flip flop.

Paragraph 10 concludes with:

"There have also been parallel examples in recent history who have promoted equally dangerous forms of normality in rejecting climate change."

And wait till you get to the Introduction by Dr Bandy X Lee herself, solid, zircon encrusted 24 karat, self aggrandizing tinsel.

"Possibly the oddest experience in my career as a Psychiatrist has been that the only people not allowed to speak the truth about an issue are those who know the most about it."

How? HOW do you as a Professional "Know The Most About It?"

Is it because of the deep and rich, rigorously scientistic heritage your entire field's knowledge base has been manured in?

https://psychroaches.blogspot.com/search/label/Theosophy

I'm sure the rest of Dr Bandy X Lee's book would provide similarly entertaining Buster Keaton and Laurel and Hardy comedic relief, but since having my head explode isn't covered by my insurance I'll leave this IDEATE's rubbish to braver souls than myself to explore.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2018, 10:37:34 am »
Unless a medical expert has examined Trump and reviewed his medical records, anything opinion he or she gives is worthless. 

Trump is supposed to undergo a physical.    Maybe a mental exam at the same time would be in order.

Best response to an employer ordered Mental Exam I've ever seen.

The employee was a mental health professional herself. So, she knew the game inside and out.

She walked in, sat down, opened a cookbook and started reading the shrink recipes from it.

Shrink complained about her blocking him with this stunt.

She told him, "Look, I know who you are and what you do, and if you think I'm going to tell you Anything about myself, You're the one who is nuts."