Author Topic: Bill Clinton sought 'solace' in Monica Lewinsky because he could 'no longer trust' depressed Hillary  (Read 500 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton sought 'solace' in Monica Lewinsky because he could 'no longer trust' depressed Hillary after her humiliating healthcare reform failure, new book reveals

Author K. Ward Cummings suggests Bill's presidency was hampered by his marriage
    He reveals how Hillary's stint as her husband's close adviser was plagued by her inability to compromise and her unhealthy 'craving' for Bill's affection
    Placing her at the helm of healthcare reform turned out to be a 'gross miscalculation that he would deeply regret,' Cumming writes 
    Bill found it hard to stand up to his wife and their marriage was driven by guilt stemming from his philandering, which Hillary employed to get what she wanted
    Hillary's national taskforce on health reform was announced on January 25, 1993 - days after Bill's inauguration - but failed just seven months later
    New book, Partner to Power: The Secret World of Presidents and Their Most Trusted Advisers, chronicles more than 200 years of White House aides

By Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com

Published: 14:02 EST, 3 January 2018 | Updated: 16:31 EST, 3 January 2018

Bill Clinton may have cheated on his wife with Monica Lewinsky because he had lost confidence in her when she failed to pass healthcare reform, a new book suggests.

The former president may have sought 'solace' in the White House intern after Hillary bungled what should have been the biggest achievement of his first term in office.

Bill 'no longer trusted' Hillary, who he entrusted with the policy, while she withdrew into a prolonged depression, Partner to Power: The Secret World of Presidents and Their Most Trusted Advisers – suggests.

Author and former senior adviser to Congress K. Ward Cummings paints a scathing portrait of a president and a first lady who failed because 'compromise was not part of their vocabulary.'

Cummings writes that they were hampered by characteristics that would later haunt Hillary's presidential run; their 'intense secrecy, the unhealthy nature of their personal power sharing, and their insistence on treating healthcare reform like a war in which everyone was either their friend or their foe.'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5229369/Bill-Clinton-turned-Monica-Hillarys-health-fail.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
And Hillary turned to the arms of another women.   

Which Clinton came 1st... the chicken or the egg?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Oh please - the idea that Bill needed a "reason" for this or any of his other womanizing is ludicrous. And much as I hate to say it, the Clintons' vision of health care reform was so deeply flawed that it would have crashed and burned no matter who was running it.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA