Author Topic: TSA lists 10 oddest items found in carry-on luggage  (Read 465 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TSA lists 10 oddest items found in carry-on luggage
« on: January 03, 2018, 10:36:48 pm »
TSA lists 10 oddest items found in carry-on luggage
by Sean Higgins | Jan 3, 2018, 5:25 PM

Defused grenades and "Satan's pizza cutter" were among the 10 strangest things that Transportation Safety Administration agents found when scanning passengers' carry-on luggage during airport security checks last year.

The items listed by TSA spokesman Bob Burns in a clever, funny video include defused hand grenades, "Satan's pizza cutter," a rifle-shaped umbrella, and a lightning bolt-shaped martial arts throwing star, which Burns refers to as the "international symbol for 'I'm single, ladies.'" Travelers inexplicably thought they could take the items on a plane.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tsa-lists-10-oddest-items-found-in-carry-on-luggage/article/2644894
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: TSA lists 10 oddest items found in carry-on luggage
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 11:17:26 pm »
Not a one was brought on by a terrorist. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 11:24:40 pm »
Not a one was brought on by a terrorist.

Tell me about it. I don't find this funny in the least. I find it offensive. Look at what this moronic govt' stooge says here....

and a lightning bolt-shaped martial arts throwing star, which Burns refers to as the "international symbol for 'I'm single, ladies.'"

Oh yeah Bob? Well you look like a child molester. I hope some smart fellow plants drugs in your car so you can be arrested, jailed and anally raped three time a day you worthless sack of shit.

BTW, who paid for this idiots drool fest vid?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 12:02:18 am »
I feel much safer.

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 12:09:19 am »
Tell me about it. I don't find this funny in the least. I find it offensive. Look at what this moronic govt' stooge says here....

and a lightning bolt-shaped martial arts throwing star, which Burns refers to as the "international symbol for 'I'm single, ladies.'"

Oh yeah Bob? Well you look like a child molester. I hope some smart fellow plants drugs in your car so you can be arrested, jailed and anally raped three time a day you worthless sack of shit.

BTW, who paid for this idiots drool fest vid?

Don't disparage the buttface of the TSA Frank.   They lowly agents in the trenches rifling thu you and your wifes thong underwear and studded nipple rings do a fine job everyday at your local airport.  These agents have aspirations to move to the next level and become Mall Cops.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 12:09:40 am by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."