Author Topic: Antifa Website Posts Directions for Sabotaging ATMs After Anarchists 'Wreck' Nearly 20 in Portland  (Read 494 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Antifa anarchists have decided that an excellent way to “smash the state” is to inconvenience their friends and neighbors by sabotaging ATM machines — in a city that voted 73.3% for Hillary Clinton and only 17% for Donald Trump.

In a communique posted to the Antifa website It’s Going Down, an anonymous criminal admitted to using guerrilla tactics to “wreck” ATM machines in the ultra-blue city of Portland, Oregon — and encouraged readers in other cities to do the same.

Read more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/antifa-website-posts-directions-sabotaging-atms-anarchists-wreck-nearly-20-portland/
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Whatever.  Many people don't carry a lot of cash anymore and you can usually get it after a purchase in a lot of stores.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Inconveniencing people is always a great tactic for getting people on your side.  :silly:

Offline Applewood

I liked this comment from Imperator the Deplorable:

Isn't Portland the place young people go to retire?

:silly:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I haven't used an atm in... years? I usually get cash back at the grocery store.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Use an ATM?   Seriously that is so My Space.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."